Jungle Warfare + PowerFull Question

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Starting January I will be doing a bulking cycle. Just as an FYI, I've never used any natural test boosters before, but I picked up two bottles of Jungle Warfare and some Bulk PowerFull.

I've gotten some advice to use the Jungle Warfare for the first month, then use both JW and PowerFull for the second month, then finish the third month off with just PowerFull.

I've searched the threads and have only seen people mention that when someone was trying to choose between JW and PowerFull, they "don't do one without the other".

Unfortunately no one says exactly how to do that! If someone could let me know if the plan above will fit a JW+PowerFull cycle please let me know. Thanks!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
You could start off with some JW first bottle, and throw some powerfull for the start of the 2nd JW bottle. That way, you could identify how JW works for you, and as well as how well both work together. Just an opinion though. You could also do them on the same time, but it would be harder to know what works for you, and how well it does.. Just an opinion ;)

JJC

Awards
  • Established
So are you saying essentially what I wrote the first time? Start a month of JW, then do both together, then just Powerfull?

Or are you saying JW for a month, then do some Powerfull by itself for a little bit, then do both, then just Powerfull?

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
JW works great on its own. The reason you may be hearing to start each on seperately is to be able to distinguish what the product effects are of each. if you start both at same time you have no idea what is doing what, and you may have some side effects and not know which product is causing it. So by using JW first for awhile , then adding a different supplement you will know the effects of both.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
So are you saying essentially what I wrote the first time? Start a month of JW, then do both together, then just Powerfull?

Or are you saying JW for a month, then do some Powerfull by itself for a little bit, then do both, then just Powerfull?
Well, you would probably try to start with JW solo, and from the beginning of the 2nd bottle, throw in PWFull through the rest of the cycle. That way, you will be able to know how both products work for you.

Hope this is a bit more clear ;)

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
The two products aren't similar, to be honest I don't see why you wouldn't use both at the same time unless you wanted to use one over less time than the other because of budget.

And just as a side-note, John, Fit, get your butts green already!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
The two products aren't similar, to be honest I don't see why you wouldn't use both at the same time unless you wanted to use one over less time than the other.

My point was just to know exactly the role of both of the products and how they work. If he uses both at the same time, he will know it works, but not which one does what and how they work, sides, etc... As I stated earlier, it's just a suggestion ;)

Oh, and I love gold... maybe a shade of green with it? :LOL:

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I say stack em, that'll make an awesome stack. 3 Jungle Warfare and 4 PowerFull. Take the PowerFull at night, you'll REALLY be able to tell that the PowerFull is the one giving you the nice sleep.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The two products aren't similar, to be honest I don't see why you wouldn't use both at the same time unless you wanted to use one over less time than the other because of budget.

Why would I want a GREEN butt ?????:blink:

JJC

Awards
  • Established
So everyone is just backing up what I had originally planned to do...

I was planning on taking JW solo for one month (or one bottle's worth), then start up the second bottle along with Powerfull immediately after finishing the first bottle of JW, then once the second month (or second bottle) of JW is gone, I will finish up with one month of only Powerfull.

I believe that's in agreement with the responses so far. If I do it as I plan above, then I should be able to get a feel for the JW at first, then also what other effects are added when I start using Powerfull. Then once I'm on just Powerfull, I will be able to see what it's like using only that.

Also, do you guys think I can go three months "straight" of these products or should I take a week off between bottles of JW? I'm thinking I should be able to go straight through with my plan without taking any breaks in supplementation...

JJC

Awards
  • Established
PS I will have Powerfull in bulk...so I wont be able to follow your plan exactly 'CHAPS'. But I can still dose it out the same...

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
PowerFULL can be taken until the benifits are no longer felt, there's no time limit really. For capped to bulk dosing- cap x 660mg = dose. So when CHAPS says 4 caps you should take approx 2640mg of PowerFULL.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
haha you caught me man!

The advice I got for this cycle comes from the man above... :goodpost:

Even though I'm doin a little extra research, I still give him much thanks for introducing me to these supps! :box:

Thanks for the tips guys...if there's anything else you think I should know/do when I start it of, feel free to leave some more posts.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I guess that should be it bro ;) Keep us updated on your results ;)

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice place here, huh, JJC? Glad you came over. :)

JJC

Awards
  • Established
JJohn - Yeah, I plan on logging my progress...I also plan on doing DC training once I start my JW(and bulking phase). I'll post it here if I end up getting some decent results. Super pumped to get started tho! :woohoo:

Poison - Yeah this place ain't so bad after all. :D I was a little intimidated to start posting here, but as you can tell I got over that pretty quick.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Allright! Keep us informed, and I can't wait to see your progress ;)

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Hey CHAPS and Ziricote (if you're still checking this thread) -

I'm trying to plan out a dosing schedule for my combo here:

1 cap JW three times daily, with food, two meals and pre w/o but spread through out the day...would depend on when I end up working out

4 caps 'worth' (660mg x 4) of Bulk Powerfull spread through two meals or 6 caps 'worth' (660mg x 6) spread over three meals (which I've read is recommended if you were using caps)? and one of these doses being before bed

Also, I don't forsee any problems with taking them at the same time..especially ~30 min pre w/o...correct?

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
This is what I would recommend-
(Morning/Pre-workout or Lunch/Supper)
OFF - 2/2/2
ON - 2/4/2

If you don't want to go up-to 8 caps for ON days then start with the 2/2/2 dosing and tweak for best effect.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Alright, that sounds great.

Thanks! :box:

I might start with 2/2/2 for ON days, but I will keep that in the back of my mind if I'm not feeling it. Something is telling me that that won't be a problem though...

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
So the bulk is underdosed?
Reason why i ask, the pill form is 1320mg of blend per 2 caps. If your doing 1 cap then that's 660 per cap, correct?

So 8 caps would give you appr 5380 per daily dose ON days and
6caps @ 3960 per OFF days?

I might have read it wrong, but i figured the dose would have to be greater because of underdosing; however, maybe it wasnt underdosed.

On a side note: arent the '00' caps 500mg caps?

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
So the bulk is underdosed?
Reason why i ask, the pill form is 1320mg of blend per 2 caps. If your doing 1 cap then that's 660 per cap, correct?

So 8 caps would give you appr 5380 per daily dose ON days and
6caps @ 3960 per OFF days?

I might have read it wrong, but i figured the dose would have to be greater because of underdosing; however, maybe it wasnt underdosed.

On a side note: arent the '00' caps 500mg caps?
Bulk PowerFULL is just PowerFULL without the caps...

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
yeah, i went back and read again...i think what i got confused was the muira supp. and mixing it 50/50......

JJC

Awards
  • Established
I don't know if anyone is still checking this thread but is there anything that I should not be taking while on JW and Powerfull?

For instance, I've seen people suggest not taking Fish/Flax oil with certain products. Not certain whether or not all of those products were test boosters, so that's where my confusion lies. Any input would be much appreciated!

Green-Giant

Awards
Hey JJC where did you buy your bulk PowerFull?

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Ziricote is correct...np.com.

Since you're still checking this thread Ziricote, can you answer my question from above?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know if anyone is still checking this thread but is there anything that I should not be taking while on JW and Powerfull?

For instance, I've seen people suggest not taking Fish/Flax oil with certain products. Not certain whether or not all of those products were test boosters, so that's where my confusion lies. Any input would be much appreciated!
Haven't seen any threads stating the avoidance of anything. I'd say your good to go, just dose the Powerfull a little before meal time. The fish/flax thing is primarily for supplementation with X-factor. Ones an anti-inflammatory the others a pro-inflammatory. Kinda counter productive.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established

In terms of PowerFULL there is nothing that comes to mind. I don't know much about JW to comment on that, if the instructions state it should to be taken with meals I'd assume it benifits from intake with fats, even if that is the case I don't know what fats should be accompanied.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Alright sounds good.

Thanks for the help guys! :cheers:

soma

soma

Awards
  • Established
Not sure if you know that Powerfull must be taken on empty stomach (making dosing JW and powerfull at the same time not such a good idea b/c JW is supposed to be taken w/ food)Good luck man.

-Soma

JJC

Awards
  • Established
That's what I what I was getting from all these posts. Thanks for the clarification tho!

JJC

Awards
  • Established
I'll be starting one sometime in Jan when I start this cycle.

It might take me a few weeks into Jan to start cuz I've been cutting for a beach vacation and when I get back I'll be pretty weak!...as if I haven't lost some strength already...:sad:

So maybe two weeks into January, if I can get some strength and size back pretty quick to get me to my "normal" state. Then once I know that I've gotten back to where I was before, this cycle should help push me past the biggest I've ever been.

I'll be sure to post a log in the Supp Review Section tho! Keep your eyes peeled in a month.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
For those people who had posted in this thread and were interested in seeing a log for JW+PowerFull, I started one in the Reviews section.

Check it out if you'd like. Just look for my name! Thanks guys.