jungle warfare + restore stack or powerfull +cissus

1. New Member
    Answers

jungle warfare + restore stack or powerfull +cissus

Hello , i have done the nha stack, now i am on x factor,and i would like to know which one i am going to do next ,for bulking

2. New Member
    Answers

i dont want to do the nha stack again because i prefer cycling for better result

3. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Well, seeing as how JW has has Divanil in it(the same thing in activate), and you want to cycle actives I'd say go with cissus and powerful.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

•   

4. New Member
    Answers

Thank you for the answer

5. New Member
    Answers

Although I have no doubt that JW + Restore would have more dramatic results than PF + Cissus, no matter what you're looking to do, really.

6. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Hey xcendo have you done both types of stacks? Just curious to hear about what you experienced (pro's and con's) from both.

7. New Member
    Answers

I'm going to run JW + Restore soon. I've run Powerfull and Cissus together. I definitely liked the joint relief I got, saw some strength increases, and felt an atypically confident attitude on the stack. But each time I've found that PF's effects tend to wane after around 20 days, so it's best used for when you need a relatively brief boost, rather than a 1-2 month type of cycle.

Based on everything I've read about JW + Restore, or even NHA, for example, it seems like people end up recomping to varying extents, even without aiming for that goal. The body composition effects and longer cycle length are big pluses for me.

8. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by xcendo
    I'm going to run JW + Restore soon. I've run Powerfull and Cissus together. I definitely liked the joint relief I got, saw some strength increases, and felt an atypically confident attitude on the stack. But each time I've found that PF's effects tend to wane after around 20 days, so it's best used for when you need a relatively brief boost, rather than a 1-2 month type of cycle.

Based on everything I've read about JW + Restore, or even NHA, for example, it seems like people end up recomping to varying extents, even without aiming for that goal. The body composition effects and longer cycle length are big pluses for me.

I hope you log that so we can follow your progress !

9. New Member
    Answers

It's actually going to be JW + Restore + Mass-FX for two months. I'll try to log the first month while I'm on break in January, and report the results of the second month when it's over. The second month will be difficult to log as I'll be busy with classes again.

10. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks for the fb there xcendo, sounds like a great stack you have planned. I'm hoping to do a similiar stack with jw, restore, and bam when it's available.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 73
    Last Post: 02-20-2009, 02:05 PM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-03-2007, 08:45 PM
  3. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-28-2007, 10:49 PM
  4. Jungle Warfare/ActivaTe stack help
    By ktw in forum Supplements
    Replies: 37