jungle warfare + restore stack or powerfull +cissus

toums

Awards
Hello , i have done the nha stack, now i am on x factor,and i would like to know which one i am going to do next ,for bulking

toums

Awards
i dont want to do the nha stack again because i prefer cycling for better result

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, seeing as how JW has has Divanil in it(the same thing in activate), and you want to cycle actives I'd say go with cissus and powerful.

xcendo

Awards
Although I have no doubt that JW + Restore would have more dramatic results than PF + Cissus, no matter what you're looking to do, really.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey xcendo have you done both types of stacks? Just curious to hear about what you experienced (pro's and con's) from both.

xcendo

Awards
I'm going to run JW + Restore soon. I've run Powerfull and Cissus together. I definitely liked the joint relief I got, saw some strength increases, and felt an atypically confident attitude on the stack. But each time I've found that PF's effects tend to wane after around 20 days, so it's best used for when you need a relatively brief boost, rather than a 1-2 month type of cycle.

Based on everything I've read about JW + Restore, or even NHA, for example, it seems like people end up recomping to varying extents, even without aiming for that goal. The body composition effects and longer cycle length are big pluses for me.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm going to run JW + Restore soon. I've run Powerfull and Cissus together. I definitely liked the joint relief I got, saw some strength increases, and felt an atypically confident attitude on the stack. But each time I've found that PF's effects tend to wane after around 20 days, so it's best used for when you need a relatively brief boost, rather than a 1-2 month type of cycle.

Based on everything I've read about JW + Restore, or even NHA, for example, it seems like people end up recomping to varying extents, even without aiming for that goal. The body composition effects and longer cycle length are big pluses for me.

I hope you log that so we can follow your progress !

xcendo

Awards
It's actually going to be JW + Restore + Mass-FX for two months. I'll try to log the first month while I'm on break in January, and report the results of the second month when it's over. The second month will be difficult to log as I'll be busy with classes again.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the fb there xcendo, sounds like a great stack you have planned. I'm hoping to do a similiar stack with jw, restore, and bam when it's available.