Leptigen Rebirth Question

JAY426

Board Supporter
Awards
My wife purchased two cans of Leptigen Rebirth for me online. I think that she paid $100.00 total and these cans were the websites remaining stock of Rebirth. I told her that I wanted to try the Leptigen as I was strictly looking for a non-stimulant appetite suppressant. Here is the problem (which she did not know). According to the directions Leptigen Rebirth is for people over 20% bodyfat. I am 5'8" 185 pounds and am currently 15% bodyfat. Can I still benefit from Rebirth's appetite suppressing abilities at my bodyfat level? She has already spent the $100.00 so I am going to have to take it anyway. I am just hoping that I can still reaps its hunger control ability at my bodyfat level. Thanks in advance.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My wife purchased two cans of Leptigen Rebirth for me online. I think that she paid $100.00 total and these cans were the websites remaining stock of Rebirth. I told her that I wanted to try the Leptigen as I was strictly looking for a non-stimulant appetite suppressant. Here is the problem (which she did not know). According to the directions Leptigen Rebirth is for people over 20% bodyfat. I am 5'8" 185 pounds and am currently 15% bodyfat. Can I still benefit from Rebirth's appetite suppressing abilities at my bodyfat level? She has already spent the $100.00 so I am going to have to take it anyway. I am just hoping that I can still reaps its hunger control ability at my bodyfat level. Thanks in advance.
What is your setpoint (the bodyfat level your body tends to naturally gravitate towards)? Are you an endo, meso, or ecto?

If you are an endo, you can still reap the benefits of LG Rebirth. As your bodyfat lowers, I would add in some Glucosamine and IP6.

JAY426

Board Supporter
Awards
Dsade.......

I guess that I should have added that I have actually came down to 185 pounds. I used to weigh 220 pounds at about 20% bodyfat. Basically, I am predominantly endomorph and gain weight very easily. Does this mean that I should continue to use Rebirth exclusively? Even if I get down to my goal of 10-12% bodyfat I will always be an endomorph who can put on weight easily.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I guess that I should have added that I have actually came down to 185 pounds. I used to weigh 220 pounds at about 20% bodyfat. Basically, I am predominantly endomorph and gain weight very easily. Does this mean that I should continue to use Rebirth exclusively? Even if I get down to my goal of 10-12% bodyfat I will always be an endomorph who can put on weight easily.
I would, most definitely.

JAY426

Board Supporter
Awards
Dsade........

DSADE, thanks alot for your feedback. At my current stats (5'8" 185 pounds 15% bodyfat) how many servings a day would you recommend of Leptigen Rebirth? Again, I am mainly looking for the appetite suppressant effect of Rebirth as I normally have a huge appetite.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DSADE, thanks alot for your feedback. At my current stats (5'8" 185 pounds 15% bodyfat) how many servings a day would you recommend of Leptigen Rebirth? Again, I am mainly looking for the appetite suppressant effect of Rebirth as I normally have a huge appetite.
What times of day do you notice the strongest cravings?

I would take 2 servings per day, about 1/2 BEFORE those usual cravings.

JAY426

Board Supporter
Awards
Dsade

My plan was to take 3 servings a day. One immediately when I wake up about a half an hour before breakfast. Then I was going to have a serving 30 minutes before lunch and 30 minutes before dinner. My appetite is usually always high. If I am understanding the Rebirth concept somewhat correctly it should help me cut down on the portion sizes of my 3 main meals. Does this sound right?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My plan was to take 3 servings a day. One immediately when I wake up about a half an hour before breakfast. Then I was going to have a serving 30 minutes before lunch and 30 minutes before dinner. My appetite is usually always high. If I am understanding the Rebirth concept somewhat correctly it should help me cut down on the portion sizes of my 3 main meals. Does this sound right?
I would add in Glucosamine, but your dosing looks right on.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for your help.
My Pleasure.

BTW, word is Avant will be working on releasing something comparable to LG Rebirth sometime next month. I'll lend a hand if they need it.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My Pleasure.

BTW, word is Avant will be working on releasing something comparable to LG Rebirth sometime next month. I'll lend a hand if they need it.
Don't you think you already have enough to do man.:D

JAY426

Board Supporter
Awards
Dsade........

Yeah, I read on the Avant forum that they will be selling "Metabolic Rebirth". I asked about it and they stated that it will be a slightly tweaked version of Rebirth. Would it be hard to for you to replicate the Rebirth formula?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I read on the Avant forum that they will be selling "Metabolic Rebirth". I asked about it and they stated that it will be a slightly tweaked version of Rebirth. Would it be hard to for you to replicate the Rebirth formula?
Easy as pie. Will I do it? No.

I will work with Par getting MR made, but I will not do a knock-off.

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
Rebirth is a great product for someone in your scenario. As dsade suggested, dosing evenly, but when most needed will yield optimal results.

For the present and the future, our new Anabolic support/ergonomic aid Synthesize can be enhanced with the addition of glucosamine in order to target the leptin/dopamine side of things that the Leptin series focused on, but with additional mass building/retaining support.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't you think you already have enough to do man.:D
You have no idea.

Expect some things to start happening...you won't know if I am involved or not. I prefer it that way.

JAY426

Board Supporter
Awards
DSADE and Stay Puft

DSADE, I respect your integrity. I am sure that a knock-off would make you some nice money.

Stay Puft, thanks for your feedback. My concern was that I would use the Rebirth and enjoy the results. Only to have to stop after 2 cans due to the product being no longer produced. Do you have any idea about the release of the Metabolic Rebirth?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DSADE, I respect your integrity. I am sure that a knock-off would make you some nice money.

Stay Puft, thanks for your feedback. My concern was that I would use the Rebirth and enjoy the results. Only to have to stop after 2 cans due to the product being no longer produced. Do you have any idea about the release of the Metabolic Rebirth?
Jay...MR is sort of a pet project for me. I'll be nagging, and doing whatever I can to help speed it along.

JAY426

Board Supporter
Awards
Dsade......

Great, I'll be checking back for updates. Do you think that the price will be reasonable on MR? Can you clue us in on what the "tweaks" might be in MR?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great, I'll be checking back for updates. Do you think that the price will be reasonable on MR? Can you clue us in on what the "tweaks" might be in MR?
I'm afraid you'll have to wait for Avant's input here...I am just offering my services to help speed things along.

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
With much on the go right now at Avant, including several products in the R&D stage, we're reluctant to pin down a date.

But, there will be updates and announcement on our MySpace Blog as well as the forums. It's in our best interests to keep the consumer informed so we will be passing the information out ASAP.

domore

Awards
Excited this product is finally debuting in 2013!
Absolutely! Matt and company have been really working hard to release this reincarnation, Metabolic Rebirth. For all those unfamiliar with leptin/leptin resistance, metabolic syndrome, and the set point hypothesis, now is the time to do some research. The product is designed to increase leptin sensitivity, balance leptin levels, and bring you back to (or slightly below) your set point.

A 75 bottle batch is on the horizon, so be sure to keep an eye out.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is some old school stuff with a new school twist. First supplement line I ever fell in love with blast from the past!

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I've been waiting for this product too. I think they made some great changes to the formula and it should be great. I can't wait to try it. Def sounds like a dream product.