Is Sublingual Methyl B12 as effective as subcutaneous?
- 11-24-2006, 05:30 PM
- 11-25-2006, 02:31 PM
No, SubQ by far is better absorption. Sublingual has shown to not be as effective. SubQ is also delivered faster as well..though you may not notice as much of an effect if your not B12 deficient
- 11-26-2006, 09:54 AM
Interesting, thank you for the reply!
Similar Forum Threads
- By Mo250 in forum SupplementsReplies: 31Last Post: 05-23-2008, 06:04 AM
- By adil in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 04-24-2008, 04:39 PM
- By LakeMountD in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 07-05-2006, 12:20 PM
- By TURUGBY in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-14-2005, 03:34 PM
- By BigVrunga in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-18-2003, 02:33 PM