So here's what I got, I need to figure it out

psychospic

psychospic

Awards
  • Established
I took advantage of NP's Friday sale and went nuts.

Bulk Powerfull
Bulk Turkesterone
Blue Up
Camphibolic
Citrulline Malate
Creatine gluconate
Glyceryl mono stearate
Taurine

I am thinking of running the first four on this list at once and then the remaining items once I am done with those first four items.

I am pissed because they were out of cissus which has been a staple supp for me and I wanted to give Nettle root a try and they were out of that as well.

I also have a bottle of Revenge SDX in the freezer that I have been dying to crack open. I recently finished a p'full/symmetry/cissus/creatine cycle and have been on the creatine and AAKg ever since.

Any suggestions.

Timius

Awards
I took advantage of NP's Friday sale and went nuts.

Bulk Powerfull
Bulk Turkesterone
Blue Up
Camphibolic
Citrulline Malate
Creatine gluconate
Glyceryl mono stearate
Taurine

I am thinking of running the first four on this list at once and then the remaining items once I am done with those first four items.

I am pissed because they were out of cissus which has been a staple supp for me and I wanted to give Nettle root a try and they were out of that as well.

I also have a bottle of Revenge SDX in the freezer that I have been dying to crack open. I recently finished a p'full/symmetry/cissus/creatine cycle and have been on the creatine and AAKg ever since.

Any suggestions.
I'd mix the Taurine, Glyceral, Citruline, and Creatine into a "mix" and take that with the Blue up as a Pre-workout/during workout supplement.

Then I'd take the Powerfull and turkestoerone and mix that in with the post workout protein shake and then save the Campholbic for bedtime.

psychospic

psychospic

Awards
  • Established
I've decided to give the Revenge SDX I had in the fridge a shot. It's the one with the clear label which is supposed to be the batch which actually had the superdrol chemical in it. I will run the other stuff I bought during my PCT fro the Revenge cycle.