Help with next stack...
- 11-24-2006, 10:55 AM
Help with next stack...
Well just finished my last stack... did not come out the way i wanted.. but I think it was because of me... Got thing cleared up and now ready for the next step...
-First of all I finally kicked the habit... smoke free because I really want to compete next year..
-Problems is that my appiate(sp) increased... picked up some BF back up to about 17%..
- The contest is about 6 mo away so trying to figure out what the next step to take..
- I did not know if should start cutting or do a recomp...
-I'm going to carb cycle...
-I have my baseline supps ( Multi,Fishoils,ZMA,Protein)
- Any advice on whats the next step as far supps would be GREAT...
My Friend and Family thinks i just blowing smoke because I want to do this.. Sometime I think I'm but ready to prove to myself and everyones else... SHOW EM WHAT I GOT
- 11-26-2006, 01:42 AM
Originally Posted by dazilla
I have both but I haven't even cracked open my bottle of venom due to the fact that to date (without trying Venom) that Stimulant-X is my favorite energy, fat-loss, appitite suppressant that I have ever used.
I would also add cardio 3 times per a week for 20-30 minutes for the next 2 or 3 months (After you lift or in the morning) to try and slowly reduce your bodyfat % for when you really have to start cutting for your show. It is possible as long as you stay in a positve Nitrogen balance (Eat a ton of protein) that you can lose some fat and gain a little muslce.
Eat 5-6 nutrient dense meals with around 30-40 grams of protein with each meal. Then supplement protein shakes as needed.
Supplements that I have had success with or am planning to take are:
1. ALRI Lipolytic Protein
2. ALRI Venom Hyperdrive (Stim)
3. AX- Stimulant-X (Stim)
4. Controlled Labs Purpel Wraath (Amino Acid)
5. Controlled Labs Green Magnitude (creatine)
6. Controlled Labs Red Acid (stim)
7. AX Retain (Anti Cortisol)
8. Universal Kits PGHT (HGH precurser)
9. L-Glutamine Powder
10. 100% Gold Whey from Optimum.
Some others I am looking into are:
Jungle Warfare, Restore - ALRI
Hyperdrol, Mass FX- Anabolic Xtreme
Of course all the supplements in the world will not do much if you are not spot on with your diet and training.
Take a look around the forum to see what people are having success with in terms of weight training, Fat loss, and supplement usage.
- 11-26-2006, 07:20 AM
What was your last stack dazilla? Kinda hard to give adivice on what may help you when we don't know what you've already tried?
Timius gave you some pretty good options and advice. If your going to compete, just figure out what and when the competition will be. That'll help you figure your diet out a bit. For example if it's a ways off you can bulk and try to gain some extra mass, then go thru a cutting phase. If it's sooner, then a recomp/cut may be the best way to go. This all plays into what your diet and supplement regimen should look like. (Let us know a little more info)
Either way, just stay consistent and use those naysayer comments to keep you motivated in the gym.~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!
11-26-2006, 07:21 AM
By the way congratulations!!Originally Posted by dazilla
~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!
11-26-2006, 07:27 AM
Anabolic-Pump comes to mind for a re-comp, you won't have to carb-cycle when using it either so no real need for an appitite supressant. PowerFULL might be worth including also to raise GH levels a bit and help the fat burning process.
11-26-2006, 12:36 PM
Well my last stack was:
The same basic supplements +
Clout (I liked it but wanted to try something new)
Before that stack I ran
Green Mag ( still have enough to start run it for 2 weeks)
My compitition is May 19th so about 6 months away
-Wanted to take advantage of NP (Black friday Sale) So i ordered: NHA Stack with Basic Cuts...
- I still have about 15 vaporize,30 CLA caps,2weeks of GreenMag,Excell(love that stuff)and full tub of GG(controlled Labs)
Similar Forum Threads
- By eat 2 grow in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-19-2006, 10:48 PM
- By mpkonig in forum Weight LossReplies: 7Last Post: 10-01-2006, 12:55 PM
- By nickjr000 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 13Last Post: 08-21-2006, 06:37 PM
- By belbs75 in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-27-2003, 12:05 PM