Different Creatine/NO stack?...taking ALRI right now

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
well im taking ALRI right now seen some pretty good results..taking N'Gorge, CR2, Primed, Regeneration X also the NHA stack from Designer Supps but im not really feeling "focused" when i get into the weight room besides my own love of lifting...when i was taking the BSN mass stack i had a little better results as far as focus and pretty much the same results with muscles so...should i fall back to BSN stack or do u guys suggest a diff. stack?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Shock Therapy/Storm will give you good results and focus

SAN Fierce will, as will Energized Xpand.

Personally, I would take Clout, with 100gm CM thrown in, and the stim of your choice. The Best strength, endurance, and focus stack money can buy.

If that's too expensive, try the NP MassPump stack, with the stim of your choice. For $20, it can't be beat. I'm using it now, and won't go off soon.

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
Shock Therapy/Storm will give you good results and focus

SAN Fierce will, as will Energized Xpand.

Personally, I would take Clout, with 100gm CM thrown in, and the stim of your choice. The Best strength, endurance, and focus stack money can buy.

If that's too expensive, try the NP MassPump stack, with the stim of your choice. For $20, it can't be beat. I'm using it now, and won't go off soon.
ill look into those...ive taken energized xpand like 2 years ago it was decent...im wanting to get some kind of good NO product CEE product and a fatigue reducer w/e anti-oxidants...to add to my NHA stack

like i was looking at MRI but **** its expensive at BB.com

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
anything more? im really liking the sound of MRI but too expensive...and i looked at the nutraplanet stuff sounds pretty good is there anything else i could add for more energy...dont know what stim i would want to add

Pimp C

Awards
just wait till alri brings out there new pre-workout drink called(what the f*** pumped)

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ill look into those...ive taken energized xpand like 2 years ago it was decent...im wanting to get some kind of good NO product CEE product and a fatigue reducer w/e anti-oxidants...to add to my NHA stack

like i was looking at MRI but **** its expensive at BB.com
Skip MRI, it's way overpriced, you can the the same or better stuff for much cheaper.

Nothing reduces fatigue like citrulline, so the NP stack is great, plus it has CEE and the arginine. Pumps are phenominal, and longer lasting than with any other supp I've used.

For stims, there are LOTS of things you could try, it just depends on your tolerance and how jacked you like to get.

Optimum Nutrition Lean Tea has green tea and 140mg caffeine per cap, for $7. Cheap, healthy and effective.

I personally love MRM Driven, you could just throw it in the NP stack and drink it.

I also love MHP Anadrox, it worked REALLY good, with a nice clean buzz.

AMP/StimX are about as stimulating as it gets, I think. Pretty wild stuff. 1 AMP makes me feel good yet relaxed. Two makes me feel stimulated. Three makes me feel like I'm 'on something' illegal, with a huge crash.

IBE's Matrix is not out yet, but when it is, it would be my first choice, it's the smoothest, cleanest energy around. xFactor is supposed to feel the same, but stronger. I'd highly recommend trying it.

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
Skip MRI, it's way overpriced, you can the the same or better stuff for much cheaper.

Nothing reduces fatigue like citrulline, so the NP stack is great, plus it has CEE and the arginine. Pumps are phenominal, and longer lasting than with any other supp I've used.

For stims, there are LOTS of things you could try, it just depends on your tolerance and how jacked you like to get.

Optimum Nutrition Lean Tea has green tea and 140mg caffeine per cap, for $7. Cheap, healthy and effective.

I personally love MRM Driven, you could just throw it in the NP stack and drink it.

I also love MHP Anadrox, it worked REALLY good, with a nice clean buzz.

AMP/StimX are about as stimulating as it gets, I think. Pretty wild stuff. 1 AMP makes me feel good yet relaxed. Two makes me feel stimulated. Three makes me feel like I'm 'on something' illegal, with a huge crash.

IBE's Matrix is not out yet, but when it is, it would be my first choice, it's the smoothest, cleanest energy around. xFactor is supposed to feel the same, but stronger. I'd highly recommend trying it.
let me put it this way before every football game i played i drank 4 redbulls and took 1 17-HD pill...plus the adrenaline rush i get before playing makes me a monster i love the shake feeling before im gonna go tear something up

my coach told me i couldnt take redbull anymore b/c i was too aggressive haha!

ill look into those stims...any thoughts on endorush?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OK, try Redline, AMP, StimX, or XForce. I'd say, based on what I've heard and my experience testing Matrix, that Xforce would be your best bet.

endorush is great, but expensive at $4 a bottle or so. And it's not XForce or AMP. Trust me on those.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OK, try Redline, AMP, StimX, or XForce. I'd say, based on what I've heard and my experience testing Matrix, that Xforce would be your best bet.

endorush is great, but expensive at $4 a bottle or so. And it's not XForce or AMP. Trust me on those.
Actually, you're 18, right? Hmmm. I'm not sure you should be taking AMP-type stuff.

Try Redline and the NP stack. You'll get a huge endurance/energy boost from the REdline and citrulline.

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
redline is that by vpx??

has any1 tried ON's VAssive stack yet??...put that together with citrulline malate sounds like it might work with some BCAA's or anti-oxidants

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Vassive looks great, but it's expensive.

I saw your other thread. The AEE is supposed to give better pumps and last longer in your system. I was sceptical until I tried it. The pumps on the NP stack last longer than anything I've tried before. And I get a kind of preliminary pump without lifting, which I've never had with AAKG.

Redline is VPX. Pretty potent stuff. Get the liquid, not the pills or cans.

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
Vassive looks great, but it's expensive.

I saw your other thread. The AEE is supposed to give better pumps and last longer in your system. I was sceptical until I tried it. The pumps on the NP stack last longer than anything I've tried before. And I get a kind of preliminary pump without lifting, which I've never had with AAKG.

Redline is VPX. Pretty potent stuff. Get the liquid, not the pills or cans.
ive found the vassive stack for 30$ for both products??

and thnxs for the def. on the AEE and AAKG

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
If i stack ON's VAssive stack with AST multi-pro and some BCAA's will it still be necessary to buy some L-Citrulline?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Keep using all the ALRI stuff it's top notch just add in SNS's Focus XT, i wouldn't train without it! Amazing focus, just gets u in the zone.

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
Keep using all the ALRI stuff it's top notch just add in SNS's Focus XT, i wouldn't train without it! Amazing focus, just gets u in the zone.
but its expensive and i think getting this stuff has the same ingredients for less...and prolly better results

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
100gm citrulline is $9 or something, Yes, I'd add it. It's way better than arginine, for sure.

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
100gm citrulline is $9 or something, Yes, I'd add it. It's way better than arginine, for sure.
it does have citrulline in the products so thats why im debating on it or not anymore opinions?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's very low on the ingredient list.