Hair Loss Question

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Besides research chems,can anyone tell me which herbal extracts have hair restoration properties?I remember reading about a couple when researching various extracts but I cant seem to find the info:::note to self keep better notes:::

Thanks alot for the info in advance!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Muira puama (see Nutraplanets extract). I'm using it partly for this purpose (thinning hair). I just started, so no real feedback yet. It's something that would take weeks or months, I'm sure.

Topical green Tea has DHT blocking abilities, but no one seems to have harnessed that in a topical ointment, yet.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reply.Im a MP junky but I didnt know that was an attribute.This is for my brother in law,the tren ace&test prop really beat his hair line up badly

It may be Tuneric that Im thinking of Ill have to look.Thanks for the reply and good luck.Ill also post what I find in my searching.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No problem! :)

Definately keep us posted, I'm down for anything that would help. My hair is still pretty good, but it's noticable to those who know me. Trying to head it off, I guess.

Tumeric, huh? I'm waiting for Nutraplanet to get the bulk, along with bioperine, which is necessary when taking curcumin. Seems like it's good for EVERYTHING.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I think I read here that saw palmetto may have some restorative properties.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Ill check on the saw palmetto Ok the SP is a dht inhibitor.Thats 1 link in the chain.Now to find out exactly which extract helped strengthen the hair folicles and blood vessels.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh, duh, nettle blocks DHT at the hairline.