Hmb + V12

Jay Mc

Awards
I picked up both of these pretty cheap not long ago and wanted to use them currently. I know HMB is probably most effective when used w/creatine, does this include tricreatine malate like in V12 or only creatine monophosphate.

Also, any thoughts on using tricreatine malate and creatine monophosphate at the same time...like adding 2.5-3g creatine to V12? Redundant?

Just currious on everyone's thoughts...

J

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
nothing worthless about it..ever hear of jueven?

RaulJimenez

Awards
  • Established
HMB is not worthless, is a great anti-catabolic , yo Jay you could add some regular creatine on your pre-post workout and it might or might not enhance cell volume and protein syntheshis, bobo told me it might give you a bloat but it might actually help you in the long run, if he sees this post I think he can help you bro! :)

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bloat and the runs. Dump the mono and stick w/ V-12.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
better yet dump the mono and try STRAIGHT..just as cheap and all around better imo

IronMike

Awards
I've tried Ultimate Nutritions HMB and didn't get any results from it, what brand has everyone else used that has given them results.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
better yet dump the mono and try STRAIGHT..just as cheap and all around better imo
V-12 is much better than STRAIGHT.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've tried Ultimate Nutritions HMB and didn't get any results from it, what brand has everyone else used that has given them results.
Funny, I've tried and it worked well especially w/ creatine. ALone you must use high doses but combines with createin I got nice results from only 3g/day.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
2 different types..straight is creatine and v12 is creatine with arginine basically ..i was sayibg why waste money on monohydrate when strights just as cheap and i got better results but 2 each hius own

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I see. I said just stick with V-12 since he already has it and there is no reason to add additional mono or STRAIGHT since it will not add any benefit. He already has V-12 and HMB which is just fine.

When you said better all around, I assumed you meant them all.

Jay Mc

Awards
sounds good, I'll just stick to V12 and HMB and see what happens...thanks a bunch...

J

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
omg i cant type anymore..lol..its getting embarrassing

Jay Mc

Awards
btw...I'm taking 3.5g hmb a day. SHould I take it all w/one of the v12 doses or split it into two doses. Sorry to stress you out wojo :)

J

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
SPLIT THE DOSE V12 IS TAKEN 2X A DAY SO AT LEAST ONE OF UR DOSAGES OF HMB WILL BE TAKEN WITHOUT CREATINE(OBVIOUSLY SPLIT THE DOSE 3X A DAY)

Jimmy Lee

Awards

Funny, I've tried and it worked well especially w/ creatine. ALone you must use high doses but combines with createin I got nice results from only 3g/day.
Definite Bump, used it back in the day with great results. Might have to go another round now that it's so much cheaper than before.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 26
Supplements 2
GreenMachineX Supplements 11
Supplements 42
Supplements 49