Proof That Fizogen And Sdi Labs ( Aka Legalsteroids.com Aka Dbol, Winny-v, Etc = Same

MiscSection

Awards

Domain name: FIZOGEN.COM

Registrant Contact:
FIZOGEN PRECISION TECHNOLOGIES
NULL NULL (NA)
NULL
Fax: NULL
3133 Fortune Way - Suite #4
Wellington, FL 33414
US

Administrative Contact:
Fizogen Precision Technologies
Daniel Amato ([email protected])
800-929-4099
Fax: 561-204-4453
3133 Fortune Way - Suite#4
Wellington, FL 33414
US

Technical Contact:
Fizogen Precision Technologies
800-929-4099
3133 Fortune Way - Suite#4
Wellington, FL 33414
US

Name Servers:
ns1.carpathiahost.net
ns2.carpathiahost.net

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Domain name: LEGALSTEROIDS.COM

Registrant Contact:
Samson Distributing Inc.
NULL NULL (NA)
NULL
Fax: NULL
9835-16 Lake Worth Road- Suite #227
Lake Worth, Florida 33467
US

Administrative Contact:
SDI LABS
561-333-7537
9835-16 Lake Worth Road - Suite #227
US

Technical Contact:
SDI LABS
561-333-7537
9835-16 Lake Worth Road - Suite #227
US

As they say in my little country:

SAME SAME

You're welcome

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I've had a few people say that they've ordered 'gear', so I ask, "oh yeah, what'd ya get?" They say something like, "Decabolin!" or "Dianadrol!". lol. My response, "Legalsteroids.com?" ... "YEAH! How'd you know?"... (laughing out loud) "You get ripped off you bro." What a joke. Fizogen is a joke too. With products like The Strap that gives you strength as soon as you put it on and descriptions for proprietary blends like, "Thermonuclear semi-automatic myo-pump activator," it makes me want to take a big crap on the desk of the V.P. of Fizogen Industries. lol

RoboGiblets

RoboGiblets

Awards
You guys are just jealous that they are making ridiculous bank off fake products.

Hell, I wish I had thought of it first.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
it makes me want to take a big crap on the desk of the V.P. of Fizogen Industries. lol
careful, he may bottle it and sell it, ironic thing would be that it would probably work better than their other "crap"!!!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
You guys are just jealous that they are making ridiculous bank off fake products.

Hell, I wish I had thought of it first.
The last thing we are jealous of is a company with no morals and little to no research. There are a lot of people 'making bank' with decent, respectable companies (Fizogen not being one of them). Fizogen happens to be in the sports supplement industry and we happen to be consumers of this industry. Anyone can buy some DHEA and tribulus, cap it, and use a printer software to make a fancy label with a picture of a steroid molecule and title it 'Legalbolan' or some crap like that. Who would be jealous of someone without morals and an unrighteous corporation? Maybe I speak for myself on this...

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
So, this MiscSection guy just flies in and drops this package off - and streaks back into the night.

What is he? McGyver or something?
Or does he work at CSI Miami??

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
So, this MiscSection guy just flies in and drops this package off - and streaks back into the night.

What is he? McGyver or something?
Or does he work at CSI Miami??
I think he's more like Agent Mulder's secret informant; He comes in and leaves us with enough information to barely make a case. Now it's up to us to solve this X-File.

MiscSection

Awards
sadly, this is the extent of the dirt I have on Dan of FizOut

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Administrative/Technical support both huh ? Must be downsizing the company or something...........

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Remember, Even the guy who invented the "Pet Rock" is a millionaire.
"There's a sucker born every minute" Ripley
Newb's are always looking for the "magic pill".

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Remember, Even the guy who invented the "Pet Rock" is a millionaire.
"There's a sucker born every minute" Ripley
Newb's are always looking for the "magic pill".
Was the "pet rock" ever advertised as functional?

As for the rest, regardless of there are "suckers", it is still the moral failing of those that lie to take advantage of such suckers that is to blame for the evils of the world (well, she was passed out drunk so it's ok to rape her".)

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
The "Pet Rock" was advertised as a pet. A functional pet. I know I have one. It was a gag gift. I also have several wild ones in my yard.
As far as the moral obligations or failures. I guess that comes down to how you are raised and what your religious beliefs are. I don't like people who rip people off nor do I condone it. And no means no. and passed out sex is rape.
these companies(SDI Labs, Fizogen, Legal Gear, Legalsteroids.com) prey on the uninformed and the people trying to take the easy way.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
Lesbos swear by the strap...

...-on
yeah but that strap on works

and i bet if a lesbo was lying under you with a strap on dildo with u squating 400 - 500lbs over top of her - it would work for you too!!!