Would you be stoked if someone got you this for Christmas?

concretetofists

Awards
a bottle of Jungle Warfare
a tub of Controlled Labs Green Magnitude
a tub of Syntrax Nectar protein

i just ordered those products for my dad's Christmas present. i think he will get a kick out of it, anything else i should add to round out that stack?

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
No1s gonna be stoked this xmas unless they get a PS3.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
a bottle of Jungle Warfare
a tub of Controlled Labs Green Magnitude
a tub of Syntrax Nectar protein

i just ordered those products for my dad's Christmas present. i think he will get a kick out of it, anything else i should add to round out that stack?
That's a great christmas present. You father will be happy (as long as he's a bodybuilder.)

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
That's a great christmas present. You father will be happy (as long as he's a bodybuilder.)

It'd be pretty sweat if you pops has never been to a gym before, had an enormous beer and fast food belly and went to open his present and saw all of that.

:icon_lol:

concretetofists

Awards
haha, pops isnt a bodybuilder per se. but he does hit the gym 3 or 4 times a week, and he likes supps.

nvr2loud

nvr2loud

Awards
  • Established
He should be happy with that. I wish someone would buy me supplements for Christmas or anytime for that matter, Ha Ha. It would definately save me some money. I think he will be glad you bought him something he can use.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
GREAT presents.

I know I would be VERY happy to receive those. You sound like a very nice son.

CROWLER

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
I'd love you like a son if u sent that package my way...

Timius

Awards
I'm asking for Purple Wraath, Green Magnitude, Jungle Warfare, and Restore for Christmas.

It will be easier to sell the Purple Wraath and Magnitude to my relatives since I can tell them that it's Amino Acids and Creatine :)

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
It will be easier to sell the Purple Wraath and Magnitude to my relatives since I can tell them that it's Amino Acids and Creatine :)
Thats why you just ask for money... easier then having to explain stuff they'll never understand

Timius

Awards
Thats why you just ask for money... easier then having to explain stuff they'll never understand
I have all ready learned that lesson. There are some family memebers that get it and will buy the stuff you want though. At least there are in my family....I'm pretty lucky having a granddad, dad, 2 uncles, and brother (as well as myself) who all played sports in college. They understand the competative nature. However, My mom and wife are a different story :)

GREENFEATHER

GREENFEATHER

Awards
I love practical gifts. I get pissed when I get something I don't need or will ever use. I REALLY hate to return stuff! :mad: