Headache off of stims?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I noticed that in the 11:00 ish, if I didn't have any coffee, or stim, I have a really good headache until I take it pre wo... Would that be called an addiction? I can live without them, I hust feel it works well pre wo.. Anyone experienced this?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Yup - that's caff. withdrawl and you are addicted.

I've been off most of November. If you do come off - try to step down the dosing. The last few days I'm stepping down cans of diet soda to one can on the last day.

ALWAYS a good idea to take a break. I'm going to take Nov. and Dec. off of caffeine.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Yup - that's caff. withdrawl and you are addicted.

I've been off most of November. If you do come off - try to step down the dosing. The last few days I'm stepping down cans of diet soda to one can on the last day.

ALWAYS a good idea to take a break. I'm going to take Nov. and Dec. off of caffeine.
Ok. I get ya. I felt like I needed some caf. in the morning as the headache settled in and is awful feeing. I am now taking 1 basic cut in AM so I don't have a headache, and 2 pre w-o. even though it's only for power, I am below the dosage, and still get bad side for getting off. Advil is not the solution as it's not made to build muscle mass... So I will never use those..

Thanks for the tip ;)

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Yeah - but a day or two of a few Advil's or Aleve's will be all you need (in my own experience) to end the headaches.

In the grand scheme of things - that ain't much protein synthesis reduction. Use it if you are coming off of caff. totally.

Once you are clear for a few days - you'll feel better. Less foggy.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Yeah - but a day or two of a few Advil's or Aleve's will be all you need (in my own experience) to end the headaches.

In the grand scheme of things - that ain't much protein synthesis reduction. Use it if you are coming off of caff. totally.

Once you are clear for a few days - you'll feel better. Less foggy.
Mkay.. Thanks bro!

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
I noticed that in the 11:00 ish, if I didn't have any coffee, or stim, I have a really good headache until I take it pre wo... Would that be called an addiction? I can live without them, I hust feel it works well pre wo.. Anyone experienced this?
Yup, caffeine withdrawal causes headaches... pretty common if you drink it frequently.

I wouldn't call it addiction, just dependence. Dependence is when you get what you need legally on every corner for a $1. Addiction is when you get what you need illegally on every corner for $100.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You are shopping on the wrong corner if you are getting caffeine for $100!!! :D

Good analogy!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Yup, caffeine withdrawal causes headaches... pretty common if you drink it frequently.

I wouldn't call it addiction, just dependence. Dependence is when you get what you need legally on every corner for a $1. Addiction is when you get what you need illegally on every corner for $100.
Haha. True.. True! Well, I am happy it's only 1$ for me ;)