where is the best place to get halodrol?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Campeon

Awards
where can i get halodrol for a good price??

cdm

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Please take time to read our board rules before asking certain questions. they are found at the top of the forums in the sticky section and are red in color.

Thank you for your consideration and continued support of anabolicminds.com

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Could be talking about Liquid gels right?

Nothing wrong with that, is there?

Check out the board sponsors man...they have good deals on all of your supplement needs.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dunno but if he's referring to h-50 then this was a nice way of letting him know.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nope nothing wrong with that

Could be talking about Liquid gels right?

Nothing wrong with that, is there?

Check out the board sponsors man...they have good deals on all of your supplement needs.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Exactly, please no linking to other sites that sell pro-hormones or "legal Steroids" and illegal AAS.

Dunno but if he's referring to h-50 then this was a nice way of letting him know.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established

Makes sense...

:bruce1:

^ bruce has absolutely nothing to do with this post...I just like him

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Isn't this question somewhat of a given?

We should've told him to go to GNC, just for kicks.

Campeon

Awards
i want your opinion on where i should go to get Halodrol...that's why i posted the message in the first place...

I didn't know it was against the rules to ask questions...

cdm

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I suggest you read this part of the Rules as we have suggested.

If you ask for a source for:

- steroids - ancillary meds - DNP - clen - T3 - pro-hormones - liquid products - or anything that is not legally sold

you WILL be permanently banned

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_new_faq_rules

Since Halodrol (the original) is technically a steroid, they apply.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
i want your opinion on where i should go to get Halodrol...that's why i posted the message in the first place...

I didn't know it was against the rules to ask questions...

cdm

Haladrol Liquid Gels I would say check out nutraplanet...They're great guys over there...

Planetary nutrition, CNW, Best Price Nutrition all have 'em...

...one another note...

Why did Gaspari have to go and keep the same name for a prosteroid and a non-steroidal supplement? I mean, it's a great marketing ploy but it doesn't really help in the legal realm of things when talking about either substance...

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
...one another note...

Why did Gaspari have to go and keep the same name for a prosteroid and a non-steroidal supplement? I mean, it's a great marketing ploy but it doesn't really help in the legal realm of things when talking about either substance...
the same reson he basically named a crappy test booster novadex after a prescription serm tamoxifen named Nolvadex

it's all about the illusion and making $$$!!!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
the same reson he basically named a crappy test booster novadex after a prescription serm tamoxifen named Nolvadex

trib and ATD for the same price as the real Nolvadex

Rich Gaspari is rich alright, from the pockets of confused noobs trying to run PCTfor HD-50

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
trib and ATD for the same price as the real Nolvadex

Rich Gaspari is rich alright, from the pockets of confused noobs trying to run PCTfor HD-50
i used to think rich gaspari was the man back in the day when i was young and just starting out, even thought if was awesome when he decided to start his own company in an industry that was f*cken tough but all that changed with novadex, marketing wise it was gonna bring in the bucks but ethically it was totally irresponsable and reckless, whatta scam!

i'll never buy gaspari's cr*p!!
sorry for the rant guys, just a little pissed about it - no more said:blink:

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
i'll never buy gaspari's cr*p!!
sorry for the rant guys, just a little pissed about it - no more said:blink:
It's cool, this thread actually went somewhere...

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established

I got some novadex from a friend who said it fell off the back of a truck. I tried it. Liked it well enough. didn't think it was crappy at all. pretty good actually, especially for the price.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got some novadex from a friend who said it fell off the back of a truck. I tried it. Liked it well enough. didn't think it was crappy at all. pretty good actually, especially for the price.
We're not trying to flame the product itself, which could be a very good standalone test booster. However, it is NOT a SERM; the fact that it's being marketed under a name that can (and has) tricked the less educated people into thinking it is a SERM (and all that they need to run proper PCT with their Halodrol-50) is flat out wrong on so many levels.

I'd rather take an MT product, claiming to be better than roids, than something that's gonna let me get f*cked up after a cycle.

Status
Not open for further replies.