The cutting begins Nov. 24th.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
After Turkey day I plan to get back on track with a fatloss diet and training program. I have lots of designers to choose from but I think I'll hold off on those for now as I don't really want to run a cycle 'till spring. I plan on running Retain and an AI since they're just collecting dust,(I have atd and Novodex xt, and I'll probably run the Novodex) and haven't decided if I'll be using a stim/thermo.
This, to me seems to be a good stack while dieting. One concern that I have is joint pain. My joints were sore when I ran retain solo and when I ran atd solo but have not run both together. Has anyone run these two on a cut. If so what are your thoughts? Pros?? Cons??

I tried to find some logs other than for pct and I couldnt find any.

Thanx,
LME

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
GOOD LUCK!!! Have you tried Cissus for the joint pain?

Which retain are you running? AX or ALRI?

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
I haven't tried cissus yet, but hear it's good. I was planning on rolling with stuff that I already have but may have to get some cissus. I have 1 bottle of Powerfull and was thinking of throwing that in the mix but 1 bottle, I dont think is really enough to affect anything and only lasts like 10 days or so at the regular dose. Maybe throw it in at 1/2 dose.

I have Anabolic Extreme Retain:thumbsup:

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
does cissus work for all sorts of aches and pains?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
suppossed to be REALLY good on joint pain. there is some in Hyperdrol, i had an ACL replacement last October, and i am doing good. No pains!!

So if you get it in bulk, it should help!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
couldn't hurt to try it. you could get a small bulk container from NP or even the USP cissus and try a cycle of it.....

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
well, i'll be following along.....

so we'll see what happens!!! :D

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
bump... anyone have experience using these two on a cut??? Retain and Novodex XT??

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm right behind you on the cutting. I start my pre-contest diet Dec. 1st.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I'm doing the NPC Natural Western in March over at the Herberger Theater.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
That show usually has some good competition. What weight class? I may have to make it down there and rally a bro.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, my training partner took the Heavyweight class this year. I'll be competing in the Teen division and then most likely the Novice Middleweight class. This will be my first show so I'm not shooting for a specific weight class, just coming in at my best, wherever that falls.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey Leggo dont know if it will work for you but Muira Puama helps my back and I noticed yesterday on pulldowns my shoulder bothered me very little and its given me grief for almost 20yrs.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Hey thanks mmowry.I've heard good things about muria puama but have never tried it. Isn't it also a test booster? or am I thinking about something else

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Its doesnt directly increase test yet some of its extracts will give similar results as test.Also these saponins were part of the formulation for the supp PowerFull.Personally I will go without my multivitamin before MP.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Thanks mmowry, I'll keep that one in mind

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Its doesnt directly increase test yet some of its extracts will give similar results as test.Also these saponins were part of the formulation for the supp PowerFull.Personally I will go without my multivitamin before MP.
Have you also used Cissus? do you use MP in bulk? how much?

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I havent tried cissus yet but Im excited to try it when dsade comes out with the more concentrated extract.If he doesnt get it figured out I will eventually try the the 5%.

I take everything that I can in bulk just wrap it in towlet paper and gulp down the hatch.The MP 10:1 2-3gm/day.After I get my strength back up I will be dosing high hopefully with the 20% Turk and Cissus to see about the anabolic aspects.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
I havent tried cissus yet but Im excited to try it when dsade comes out with the more concentrated extract.If he doesnt get it figured out I will eventually try the the 5%.
Good luck with that, it's out of production ;P 10% is around the corner...

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well thats GOOD news and thanks for the sarcasm Ive been lacking that in my diet lately.:nutkick: