Gitcha Big/Hard Stack

clippers41

Awards
i was looking into trying out the Gitcha Big/Hard Stack which is anagen and fenotest and probly throwing in some left over powerfull.

anyone ever tried this stack before?
would ut be worth it? (its a steal for 30$) but i also want something that is goin to have results

any feedback would be great.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Gitcha Big/Hard Stack
I thought this was going to be the two hot chicks stack??? That type always works well for me...and I never have to pay for it...:icon_lol:

Sorry dude, I had to. Carry on with the thread.

clippers41

Awards
lol cuffs thats pretty pretty funny..but i dont think that would be in the supplement area of the threads

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have used the stack and for $30, there really is nothing else that works as well. I am an ecdy whore and I absolutey love the recovery and endurance increases from Anagen/Fenotest. I train MMA and this stack helps out with the rediculously long training days that I have soemtimes. I definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a natural stack with solid results.

clippers41

Awards
thanks rodja.Would it have similar results for stregnth? this winter our football team will probly be attending some powerlifting meets and thats my main concern.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks rodja.Would it have similar results for stregnth? this winter our football team will probly be attending some powerlifting meets and thats my main concern.
I don't train most powerlifting lifts, but I would think that it would help because ofthe CNS recovery and test levels. It definitley helps to build quality LBM.

monsterboy

Awards
sounds like a great deal for $30. Try it out and let us know how it goes.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Unfortunately, I think that this offer was a one-time deal, so if you missed out on it, I don't think we will have another chance to pick up this stack at that price.

clippers41

Awards
i still see it around on differnt sites so i will probly buy it once i get the chance

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
i still see it around on differnt sites so i will probly buy it once i get the chance

its around for 30 dollars online

if its as good as some ppl say i might have to try it next time

Last edited:
pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
east1600 thats against the rules edit your post.

This stack is a great one for the money. I took this stack @ 9 fenotest and 6 anagen ed along with about 6grams of bulk cissus. This was right after PCT from a phera cycle and i must say it helped me continue to gain. Im pretty sure its the anagen that makes this stack work well but who knows? all i know is it works and $30, how can you go wrong.

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
i was looking into trying out the Gitcha Big/Hard Stack which is anagen and fenotest and probly throwing in some left over powerfull.

anyone ever tried this stack before?
would ut be worth it? (its a steal for 30$) but i also want something that is goin to have results

any feedback would be great.

Hey you think you can shoot me an email? I'd like to get some info on this stack. I can't find much here. Thanks

[email protected]