YG and GI Track

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
Anyone taking YG experiencing GI Track problems?

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
lots of carbs and protein post workout, if you get hypoglycemic make sure to get some carbs.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
Gas (no cramps), more freqent bathroom activity (sitting).

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Probably just body adjustments. I get that a lot when I switch up supp routines, or diet. Have you changed your diet at all since starting the YG? That could be the problem right there. Just keep at it and after a few days you should back to normal.

HairyLarry35

Awards
Check out rivet's log. I think he documented similar issues.

HL

Jared

Awards
I had some issues with the product. I didn't necessarily have diarrhea but loose stools, a little too loose. Since getting off YG and back on to Cialobol, I no longer have problems. It's weird that I have no problems with the Cialabol, which has a warning of GI disturbances, but the YG bothers me. Oh well. Once I finish up with the Cialabol, I'll try YG again.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
ive been having loose stools too, not too bad but i seem too be in the bathroom a whole lot more. Im heating healthier and have been eating alot of protein so maybe my body needs too adjust too that as well

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Check out rivet's log. I think he documented similar issues.

HL
I don't mind Its not like I have the runs. Just more regular, I can pretty much time it (and have) about 15mins after taking it. I don't find it a problem just tells me the product is still working. I'm GUESSING but if the stuff blocks Triglycerides they have to go somewhere. :dump:

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
More questions.

Should this be taken everyday even on non-workout days? Also - the same question for Powerfull and Cissus.

Is the preworkout and postworkout dose the most crucial? Is it ok to skip the third dose taken at another meal besides these two times?

Any help and suggestions would be appreciated.

thanks again guys!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
More questions.

Should this be taken everyday even on non-workout days? Also - the same question for Powerfull and Cissus.

Is the preworkout and postworkout dose the most crucial? Is it ok to skip the third dose taken at another meal besides these two times?

Any help and suggestions would be appreciated.

thanks again guys!
Yes all the products you should mention should be taken ED. I would have to say yes, the Pre/Post Workout doses are the most beneficial, and though I do not see alot of detriment in skipping the third dose, I also see no benefit whatsoever. I would keep it at the suggested three doses to achieve the expected benefit.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
My compliments to the chef by the way. After my first week on YG - pretty impressive!