dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am buying th MASS PUMP STACK from nutraplanet and want to add L-Norvaline to the stack (free radicals) but how much is an effective dose???

I've done some searching and its always part of a blend, i was thinking something like 500mg or somthing like that......What do you guys think???
Norvaline is an arginase inhibitor. It is taken to increase availability of Arginine for conversion to NO...which would actually increase free radicals.

I am not familiar with the other metabolic fates of Arginine (non-NO), but it seems Norvaline will increase formation of free radicals.

Not that Norvaline is not a potent NO enhancer, but your question is unclear.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Norvaline is an arginase inhibitor. It is taken to increase availability of Arginine for conversion to NO...which would actually increase free radicals.

I am not familiar with the other metabolic fates of Arginine (non-NO), but it seems Norvaline will increase formation of free radicals.

Not that Norvaline is not a potent NO enhancer, but your question is unclear.
K well then i'll just have to buy an anti-oxident from nutraplanet now too..lol...but i was under the impression it did the opposite but non the less i need to take an anti-oxident other than green-tea. Didnt the guys over @ nutrplanet come up with a new one????

So 250mg is a good dose?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
250mg should be about right when taken with the 3-3-3 protocol of the MassPump stack.

Green Tea is a potent antioxidant, for sure, but not enough IMO when taking anything that enhances NO production or prevents its breakdown.

Look into NOxidant or Vigor.

And yes, I will be rereleasing NOxidant. :)

bigstabile

bigstabile

Awards
  • Established
Don't anti oxidents inhibit NO production? I think it would be counter productive to take any anti ox WITH an NO type stack. Save the anti-ox for post worktout :thumbsup:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't anti oxidents inhibit NO production? I think it would be counter productive to take any anti ox WITH an NO type stack. Save the anti-ox for post worktout :thumbsup:
No.

Free radicals are formed from the metabolism of NO.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Since free radicals are produced by the METABOLISM and breakdown of NO, after the blood vessel dilation has already taken place and the messenger signalling takes place, taking them during workout should minimize any potential damage.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Interesting, thanks! Also, any ETA for your NOxidant?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
About 1 1/2 weeks, depending on customs clearance of the Gamma-tocopherol

Socrates44

Socrates44

Awards
  • Established
Its threads like these that make me feel a little better. John Q see's that a product that has the miracle "L-Norvaline" which is going to give him a better pump. While the companies arent lying, they arent telling the whole truth either. L-Norvaline increases the concentration of NO in the system, which will give you an increased pump. However, NO is also a free radical (a free radical is either a solo electron or a molecule with an odd amount of electrons). These "FR's" have an uncanny ability to royally screw up your body. Whether it be from binding to nuclear receptors or DNA or just attacking your optic nerve. Companies like v*o-tech, who market l-norvaline as a savior are full of it. In the end, use products with NO without adequate anti-oxidants if you want a good pump and want an increased chance of cancer in the future.

My favorite NO supplelment is White Blood by Controlled Labs by far. Cheap and has a good Anti-Oxidant blend. While the Anti-Oxidants do slightly decrease the potency of NO, its well worth it in the end.

Dsade.-Nitric Oxide is the free radical produced, I dont believe the metabolism of it causes the free radicals. Arginase converts Arginine to Urea and Ornthinine in water.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its been about 4 weeks and I havent seen ne thing...any updates???????
The DCP delays cost us a LOT of revenue, so NOxidant is on hold until we have enough funding.