Testosterone Booster

Eunisx

Awards
I had some blood work done and my Dr. informed me that I have low test levels. He told me that I am at 40 and the normal level is 240. Not sure what the measurement was. But he has referred me to an Endo Dr to try and restart my own test before resulting to androgens. The Endo Dr will not be available till next freakin month. Are there any OTC med or supps that will help boost my own test. I heard of Axis by BSN, any opinions or advice.

Thanks in advance.:bruce1:

Maxondubz1

Awards
Fenotest by scivation works well, and so does Tribulus.

soma

soma

Awards
  • Established
Tried fenotest not much to say for that one, but diesel test is awesome from my experience.

-Soma

gymrat81

Awards
I've had some pretty good luck with Ultimate Nutrition Tribulus. Cheap and effective.

youfool

Awards
The ULN tribulus is basic but works well. I like Axis HT from BSN, but its really friggin expensive.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Powerfull by USP Labs and Rebound Reloaded by Designer Supps together

Eunisx

Awards
Thanks for all the suggestions. I will take a look at Tribilus, Axis, Rebound, and diesel test.

concretetofists

Awards
ive had good results with isa-test by isatori. im currently giving diesel test 2010 a try.

DragonRider

Awards
  • Established
If you do manage to bump your test levels with a OTC product, then your endo will not be able to tell you the cause of your problem.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
If you do manage to bump your test levels with a OTC product, then your endo will not be able to tell you the cause of your problem.
Yup. I'd just try to deal with it until you meet this endo.

Eunisx

Awards

Sorry for not posting this first. But my test levels are down because I came off my last cycle cold turkey. I have been on and off AAS for the past 3 to 4 years. This last cycle was enough and I got the ultimatum.

Eunisx

Awards
Anyone have any thoughts on T Bomb II by MHP? Waste of money?

pool_shark

pool_shark

Awards
I've tried several test boosters:

Blue rhino
diesel test
tribex
powerfull
andro nitrate 4 fuel
tribuloid
6-oxo
jungle warfare
endotest pro
T-bomb II
activate
unleashed

Only tribuloid and 6-oxo really seemed to work for me, nice strength increases.
T-bomb II made me feel better, but I didn't get any strength increase or size.

Eunisx

Awards
I've tried several test boosters:

Blue rhino
diesel test
tribex
powerfull
andro nitrate 4 fuel
tribuloid
6-oxo
jungle warfare
endotest pro
T-bomb II
activate
unleashed

Only tribuloid and 6-oxo really seemed to work for me, nice strength increases.
T-bomb II made me feel better, but I didn't get any strength increase or size.
Pool shark thanks for the info. I'll look into these also.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
I've got to ask why is it so important to have your test levels up now when within a month an Endo is going to look at them and potentially say "Your test etc levels are okay. Here's some tribulus/libido aid, let's give that a month and see how you're doing."

I'm not trying to bust your balls, I just think it's in your best interest to keep your levels where they are naturally until the Endo can check it himself.

Eunisx

Awards
I've got to ask why is it so important to have your test levels up now when within a month an Endo is going to look at them and potentially say "Your test etc levels are okay. Here's some tribulus/libido aid, let's give that a month and see how you're doing."

I'm not trying to bust your balls, I just think it's in your best interest to keep your levels where they are naturally until the Endo can check it himself.

Its not necessary to have them up to normal if that is your question. I just would like them elevated a bit and not as down as they are now. Walking around with a limp schlong and no sex drive is not something I want to continue doing any longer. Plus my Endo stated that he would look at HCG and do a little research on it before opting to put me on that. His view was that when my first bloodwork was done it was done in the afternoon were test levels are usually lower. He had my second bloodwork, which they drained a **** load, in the am (non fasted).
I have been advised on another board and sny ome gym friends to just jump on clomid and hcg. But I do want to wait till I see my Endo again. This brings up another issue because my insurance has ran out and I will not have coverage for another month. Don't worry you are not busting my balls. They are not there for the time being. I appreciate the advice and questions.

Thanks.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Oh so he's had two readings from you? I didn't realise that, in that case I would look into libido herbs/supplements rather than out and out testosterone boosters.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
If you havent made up your mind yet, you might want to think about Alpha Drive XL, I tried it and I love it and plan on using it often and adding it to my post cycle therapy and it might help you.

I ran a log on it:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/53835-roadblocks-alpha-drive.html

You can check out the company info:
BioScienceTech.net: Alpha Drive XL

And theres a bunch of other posts and logs where you can read alot more about the libido boosts:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/bioscience-technologies/50611-alpha-drive-xl-my-road-recovery.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/bioscience-technologies/50623-alpha-drive-xl.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/50617-alpha-drive-xl-restore-review-bio.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/55034-alpha-drive.html

And NO I dont work for them, but I really like the product and I was reading your post and thought it might help you.

SoMdHunter

SoMdHunter

Awards
  • Established
Designer Supplements with Rebound XT and Activate worked very well for me. Here is their writeup on the supplements.

Attachments

ITHURTZ

ITHURTZ

Awards
  • Established
do these test boosters such as Tribilus even make a difference in your size and strength. If so what could you expect in 1,6,12 months of usage? Of course assuming your diet is good and your continous in busting you butt in the gym

brittishbulldog

Awards
  • Established
What is your fat % mate ?
Try to eat a good balanced diet and make sure to include fats in your diet (olive oils, oily fish, mixed seeds, cheese ect ect ) The eating right prymid is fine for women but bad news for men and test production a greek style diet is great for test production.
A lot of people don't realise that adipose tissue is essentail for correct testosterone production. I don't mean a high % of fat but if your body fat % is very low this could be making things worse.
6 % body fat is ok for some people but everyone is different.

Eunisx

Awards
All, thanks for all the advice and suggestions. Just as I thought I had decided on one product here you go slapping several more on me. I took a plunge and went with T Bomb II. I will let you all know how it goes.

Mariner07

Awards
T-Bomb II looks like a solid product. Definately give us an update man.