East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
HDT
Pro blend Solid gains
with omega-3 fatty acids

Time release protein
60 grams of protein per serving
100 Grams of carbs (only 6 grams of sugar)
over 11 Grams of BCAA'S and 3 grams of Omega-3 Fatty Acids

taste pretty good

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey buddy,

Thing is that those 100g of carbs are from maltodextrine. Just another kind of sugar and too much at that.

BTW you posted a link to a retailer that is not a board sponsor. You can leave it there if you want. Or you can remove it. Or I can remove it. I guess the board rules would probably tell us about retail links. I don't want to upset you be removing the link if you want it there. Whatever. Good luck buddy!

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
Hey buddy,

Thing is that those 100g of carbs are from maltodextrine. Just another kind of sugar and too much at that.

BTW you posted a link to a retailer that is not a board sponsor. You can leave it there if you want. Or you can remove it. Or I can remove it. I guess the board rules would probably tell us about retail links. I don't want to upset you be removing the link if you want it there. Whatever. Good luck buddy!
whoops sorry about that deleted it thnxs\

but where does it say those 100 g of cars r from maltodroxtine??

says only 6 grams of sugar... hmm...is it still pretty good if this is true??

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
whoops sorry about that deleted it thnxs\

but where does it say those 100 g of cars r from maltodroxtine??

says only 6 grams of sugar... hmm...is it still pretty good if this is true??
I'm really so thankful that you removed that link. You're a swell guy. You didn't really need to go through all that trouble.

It says maltodextrine in the ingredients list.

It is not technically (cane) sugar but another form of sugar that is put in products to replace 'sugar' so they can say it has ONLY 6 grams of sugar.

If you like it then its all that matters to me bud. Gosh, if I can help you out anymore please let me know.

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
I'm really so thankful that you removed that link. You're a swell guy. You didn't really need to go through all that trouble.

It says maltodextrine in the ingredients list.

It is not technically (cane) sugar but another form of sugar that is put in products to replace 'sugar' so they can say it has ONLY 6 grams of sugar.

If you like it then its all that matters to me bud. Gosh, if I can help you out anymore please let me know.
alright thanks well i hope it works well with me wanna get big but cut ya know

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
You mean this stuff will make you big AND cut?!?!?!?!?

quigley

Awards
  • Established
while some carbs r better than others, they are all broken down into glucose, so i wouldnt be too worried

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would be very worried about a single serving thats consists of 100g of carbs from maltodextrine and fructose.

They do call it a weight gainer for a reasons. If you want weight you get weight alright.

bigstabile

bigstabile

Awards
  • Established
IMO weight gainers are one of the biggest and oldest scams out there. Why not just take a couple scoops of whey, 1 cup of oats and 2 tsp of olive oil? Calories are calories and you're paying at least $30 for 15 servings? Just eat more food, it's not like the calories in this or any other WG are "magical" calories. All that is in this stuff is like 5 different kinds of whey, calcium casenate and maltodextrin. Nothing special.