Best Energy/WT Loss Supplement

R

rangerick375

Awards
All,
I'd like to get some personnal opinions on which supplement is the best for pre-workout energy and weight loss. Thanks

T

th3darkmarket

Awards
Anabolic Xtreme's Stimulant X.. I got the 4 pill sample pack and had focus like no one's business and when I started working out it kicked in. I lose 2lbs with the 4 pills over a 3 day period. I also slept like a baby.. didn't keep me up all night like energy drinks do to me. I plan on buying a whole bottle whenever I get the funds. I recommend giving them a shot.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I would have to put my vote on Ergopharm's amp. This is one truly effective product. Clean, and sleep is fine...

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Stim X blows away Ergo Amp in my opinion! I love Stim X, by far the best I have tried(and I have tried them all just about, LOL!)

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Stim X blows away Ergo Amp in my opinion! I love Stim X, by far the best I have tried(and I have tried them all just about, LOL!)
I never tried this one, but I am extremely sensitive, so 1 amp is great for me. More that that, and I get very anxious, and feel very bad.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
StimX has MUCH too long of a half-life to be used for pre-WO.

The current version of Amp sucks major balls. (The first bottle I had was hella better - I think there have been batch issues.)

When IBE's Matrix drops - I'd say that.

For now - with the success of the many logs here on AM (Yeahright, Chaps, Jayhawkk, BeoWulf to name a few) - I'd have to say Focus XT by SNS.

For pre-WO, you have to find something that gets you "up" for the WO only - some stims out on the market nowdays aren't conducive for that (Venom is another) based on most people's experiences it seems.

E

eRICH

Awards
i like lipo-6 for stim/fat loss
pre workout i like DS basic cuts and AX rampage

G

gymrat81

Awards
Lipo 6 is pretty good product, but I like Hydroxycut Hardcore the best. I've heard atrophex is going to be out of this world.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, stim-x is a good all day type energy pill, not for just pre workout as it lasts very long! I tried the Hydroxy Crap Hardcore, and hated it! I gave the bottle to my buddy. I use Lipo-6 as my staple fat burner as it works great for me, and basic cuts gave me a nice boost of energy as well!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
San tight is a pretty good pre WO stim to. And I agree with jmh that Amp was best, but seems like the new bottles and labels are lacking something.