Too much creatine??

samurai81

Awards
Hey all,
i am after a bit help my current stack is,
Protein
Kre-Alkaline - 2 x caps on rest days
4 x caps work out days
Nitric Rush - (a aussie creatine+NO product)
15grams every morning.
i have just ordered some Anator-P70 (i gave into the hype haha). I am worried that i might be taking in too much creatine when i add Anator as it contains creatine also. Should i cut the Kre-Alkaline down in half and use the Nitric Rush only on workout days?? Any help would be awesome.

jet11

Awards
its fine, but you can substitute your kre-alk with the other supp you mentioned

ie... take 1 serving on kre-alk and get your other source of creatine from your aussie supp, then with the anator, you prob dont need the kre-alk, but I would use the kre alk on off days since its cheaper, and save the anator and other aussie supp for workout days

samurai81

Awards
Thanks mate i never thought of stacking that way =)

th3darkmarket

Awards
You will want to go on and off of it for an alotted time.. because you mess up you're bodies ability to produce it's own creatine. Try 4 weeks on and off.. that's just my opinion tho.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
You will want to go on and off of it for an alotted time.. because you mess up you're bodies ability to produce it's own creatine. Try 4 weeks on and off.. that's just my opinion tho.
as far as i know the body doesnt produce that kind of creatine, we get it from meats. It does produce one thats a waste product but its not the same, the waste one we get rid of it throu pee

***** slap me if im wrong (no t to hard im kind of sensible today:yawn: )

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
. . .and i for got to add that the cicling is because you can build up a tolerance, not because you mess your body to create its own

Jaywalh

Awards
. . .and i for got to add that the cicling is because you can build up a tolerance, not because you mess your body to create its own
Im gonna slap you, cuz Im pretty sure your wrong. Creatinine is the waste product from creatine after the body uses it. If you supplement with any form of creatine as your body becomes saturated with it it does suppress its own production. That is why they reccommend cycling it. I generally tell my customers who come into my store that they should cycle off for atleast half the time they were on. Honestly I dont know what the longest safe on cycle is or if there are long term negative sides from not cycling off. I know that It is not good to supplement with creatine for the younger crowd (teens) because it can mess with the body's own production as your still developing, but I dont know how resilient the body's production mechanism is if you suppress it for too long.

Better safe than sorry though, thats what I always say. I tend to do 2 month cycles on and one off in between cycles of 'other' supplements ;)

Jay

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
never tried kre-alklyn how is it. i tried the creatine gluconate and it worked real well but went through the 100 gm in no time, the kre-alk looks alot cheaper just wondering how well it works.

samurai81

Awards
I have cycled with all my creatine in the past. This is my first time with Kre-Alk, the container says no loading or cycling needed. Does this mean it safe not to cycle it?? but if its so potent wouldnt it definatley needed be cycled??

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thats the ques. how potent is it? what kinda results you getting? how does it compare to cee?