- 11-08-2006, 05:08 PM
- 11-08-2006, 05:12 PM
Slow and steady consumption throughout the day is all that really matters. General rule of thumb is to take supps w/ at least 8 oz, but I generally consume more.
11-08-2006, 07:04 PM
Yeah, generally 8-10 oz is the standard. But if you want you can drink more. More water is better than less.
11-09-2006, 11:19 AM
ha you need like a gallon alone just to wash down pills that size! ha
all joking aside 8-10 oz is fine, and drinking 1 or 1.5 gallons a day is reasonable which what you consume now
Similar Forum Threads
- By lightemup in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-26-2008, 10:05 PM
- By lightemup in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-26-2008, 10:02 PM
- By 4x12freaks in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 12-15-2006, 07:29 PM
- By quigley in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-03-2006, 04:36 AM
- By Mr Massacre in forum Bodybuilding Contest PreperationReplies: 6Last Post: 02-22-2006, 08:40 PM