ANABOLIC-PUMP™ Early Notification List and Discount

ANABOLIC-PUMP™ COMING SOON!

Don't miss the exclusive oportunity to signup for the early notification newsletter!!!

The unbelievable BREAKTHROUGH compound developed by USPLabs (voted BEST new brand of the YEAR by BODYBUILDING.com)

Anabolic Pump™ is the first known Compound (OTC or Prescription) to:

Super saturate (literally force feeds) muscle cells with glucose and amino acids
Block glucose uptake in fat cells
Potentiate the positive effects of insulin on muscle cells
Block triglyceride uptake in fat cells
Stimulate lipolysis
Improve lipid profile

How does ANABOLIC-PUMP™ work?

ANABOLIC-PUMP™ makes food more anabolic by utilizing the natural power of the most anabolic hormone in the world - INSULIN. In our quest for perfection, diet is the ultimate key to success. Basic fact is that food is the most ANABOLIC substance in the world. You can inject insane amounts of testosterone and deca, along with handfuls of d-bol and anadrol and without the proper diet – YOU WILL NOT GROW! Ask around…this is bodybuilding gospel.

Register for the USPLabs Inner Circle to receive benefits such as product discounts, first announcements on new product developments, "Short Run" Hardcore supplements only available to Inner Circle members, awesome training tips from the world's best strength coaches and much, much more

READ MORE and Sign up NOW at:

USPLabs Direct - Anabolic Pump

Lets keep this up top...My sticky life was short lived. I almost started a trend!lol

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
miffed at missing the bulk surprise @ NP, so I'm keeping a close watch on this stuff now....

any word/indications/research if this will affect men & women equivalently?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
miffed at missing the bulk surprise @ NP, so I'm keeping a close watch on this stuff now....

any word/indications/research if this will affect men & women equivalently?
We are actually considering/working on a female specific version BodyWizard. Though the current incarnation would still be quite effective on a female.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
excellent news! I'll regale my SO forthwith.... ;)

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
excellent news! I'll regale my SO forthwith.... ;)
Yes, go hence and despense thy information, And at such point when you feel compelled to return, upon you I shall bestow gifts of the most USPian origin good nave!

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
Yes, go hence and despense thy information, And at such point when you feel compelled to return, upon you I shall bestow gifts of the most USPian origin good nave!
haha

Doth AP cometh with chainmail and promise of land deeds yonder?

cc

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
:icon_lol:

so now, upon my return, I accept thy gifts - hand 'em over!:run:

Kris4153

Kris4153

Awards
  • Established
I like how the write up says "anabolic pump is 200% safe". :think: I was going to try it but my safety requirments are around the 257.333% range.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like how the write up says "anabolic pump is 200% safe". :think: I was going to try it but my safety requirments are around the 257.333% range.
****, I told Jacob to add that extra 57.333%!! How many customers will we lose to this??