What is yellow gold?

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
What is yellow gold powder?

btw - i did search on this here already and all i could find molstly was peoples responce with it as well as dosing.

i'd like to know what it is. i couldn't find any descriptive information on it through the web.

thanks -

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
yellow gold is in dem hills its in dem hills damnit...

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to know what the ingredient(s) is(are) becasue AFAIK it's illegal to sell a supplement without the appropriate 'Supplement Facts' label.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
So Anabolic Pump is yellow gold?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd like to know what the ingredient(s) is(are) becasue AFAIK it's illegal to sell a supplement without the appropriate 'Supplement Facts' label.
Phellodendron Plant. The capped product will have a 'Supplement Facts' label AFAIK.

Ahhh, the power of reading

:thumbsup:

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
For those who can't read - i explained why i didn't or what i couldn't find. instead of criticizing the thread - all we had to do is say more is posted at with your suggestions.

thanks all who responded!

bics56

Awards
So is this stuff worth getting? What happens when you quit taking it?

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
is this ok to take with an no product?

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Ok usp, your right, on a consrtuctive note, yellow gold/anabolic pump is one of the best supplements to hit the shelves, yet another great addition to usp's fanstastic supplement line. how good this product is willonly be told when you try it for yourself. Im not being a supplement whore, usp has good **** and thats the unbiased truth.

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
so can you pretty much take this indefinitely or is it reccomended to be cycled?

h19

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
got mine today and everyone is right, its the most foul tasting stuff ever made

I smile everytime the taste issue is brought up. IF YG did not work so well, I would be stoned for the horrid taste..:icon_lol:

SMOKEPALADIN

SMOKEPALADIN

Awards
  • Established
Jayhawks idea of chasing it with coffee is great, next to no aftertaste.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
chasing it with coffee, hmm, might have too try that

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
What about YG stacked with Powerfull?

and taking both on an empty stomach 15-20 mins before a meal?

Would this be a good stack?

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Son of a *****, when did you place your order and from where? I want some...my spoiled ass don't want to order nothing till I'm able to order yg..anyone know when AP gonna be out at nutra?

protomike

protomike

Awards
  • Established
What about YG stacked with Powerfull?

and taking both on an empty stomach 15-20 mins before a meal?

Would this be a good stack?
im one week into powerfull, and a month and a week into yg... im really enjoying this. as of right now they compliment each other very nicely.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
I would hope so..I plan to mega dose powerfull and cissus the whole time taking yg... have you taken powerfull before?
powerfull is awesome, np have it on special at the mo, go grab some, it's worth it!!

yellow gold aka anabolic pump is due out very soon

i'm waiting till i finish my powerfull before going on the gold rush!!

i know it'll stack well with powerfull but i wanna a true indication on how well it is by going it as a stand alone

take care

ZoMbSta

Awards
I thought it was not available yet???
it was available for awhile..but has been discontinued for re-dosaging and some minor changes to the names and stuff right? damn...i was a tad too slow to get my hands on it...hopefully it comes back real soon!!

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
powerfull is awesome, np have it on special at the mo, go grab some, it's worth it!!

yellow gold aka anabolic pump is due out very soon

i'm waiting till i finish my powerfull before going on the gold rush!!

i know it'll stack well with powerfull but i wanna a true indication on how well it is by going it as a stand alone

take care
Thanx bro, I jus feel like everytime I place a order or about to they come out with something new haha...I'll prolly order some bulk PF now..

ZoMbSta

Awards
Thanx bro, I jus feel like everytime I place a order or about to they come out with something new haha...I'll prolly order some bulk PF now..
hmmm..got a qns here..is PF actually useful for ppl at age 21?..im also 21 like you...contemplating getting PF but wonder will it actually work as well others who are above 25?

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
Im having a broken link come up when i try to hit - Anabolic Pump Dosing Method. Searching was a problem as well. How much of this are you supposed to take, when, and how often?

thanks -

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
500mg(1/4tbs) 3Xday. Dose with pre workout meal, post work out meal, and anyother meal of day consisiting of complex carbs.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 33
mstep Supplements 2
Supplements 2
kbayne Supplements 32
Distilled Water Supplements 21