SAN Tight side effects?

TulipPrincess

Awards
I got this because I thought it wouldn't make me jittery, and was about to take it when I got paranoid and did a quick search on the internet, finding that people complained of jitters and anxiety.

However, they all seemed to have used a different, 2 pills a day version, whereas I've got a 1 pill a day bottle.

I haven't opened it, and I'd like a fat-burner that's stronger than green tea, but I'm not too keen on a heart attack either.

So, what has been the experience with side effects, for those of you who bought this product? Please let me know, so I can decide if I should return it or use it! :)

Thanks in advance.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I liked it better than redline. Redline was stronger than this. Keep 1 a day, and you will see it really is diuretic. Drink a lot of water, and you will be fine with it. It will cut hunger too much the first days, but don't worry, it will be ok after the first week. Very good stimulant, and good pre-wo.

TulipPrincess

Awards
Hi JJohn,

So you're saying it doesn't cause jitteriness?

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Everyone is different. I didn't experience any problems but you might. I'd take 1 and see how you react. If badly, then give em away.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
It made me jittery and I like stims. This did go away after a week or so but then it made me crash quickly.

I liked it better than redline. Redline was stronger than this.
Funny but when I tried Redline I couldnt even feel it at even a high dose. Neither could my GF who is a 82lbs lighter then me. Everyones different :)

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
It made me jittery and I like stims. This did go away after a week or so but then it made me crash quickly.

Funny but when I tried Redline I couldnt even feel it at even a high dose. Neither could my GF who is a 82lbs lighter then me. Everyones different :)
Wow. Redline made me hot, then cold, then hot, ... it worked pretty well though.

Timius

Awards
I got this because I thought it wouldn't make me jittery, and was about to take it when I got paranoid and did a quick search on the internet, finding that people complained of jitters and anxiety.

However, they all seemed to have used a different, 2 pills a day version, whereas I've got a 1 pill a day bottle.

I haven't opened it, and I'd like a fat-burner that's stronger than green tea, but I'm not too keen on a heart attack either.

So, what has been the experience with side effects, for those of you who bought this product? Please let me know, so I can decide if I should return it or use it! :)

Thanks in advance.
I'm taking SAN Tight right now along with PGHT. You need to drink a lot of water with either product!

The 1st time I took two capsules in a day along with the PGHT at night I was too warm. Very potent combo! Since then I have only been taking 1 Tight Capsule per day and that has been fantastic.

I've been consuming 1.5 gallons of water per day and everything seems to be running very smoothly.

So far I am very pleased with the effect between the two.
- 6 pounds in 4 days. I know that most of it is water weight so it will be inetersting to see what occurs over the long run. These results have been with diet, lifting, and some light cardio.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm taking SAN Tight right now along with PGHT. You need to drink a lot of water with either product!

The 1st time I took two capsules in a day along with the PGHT at night I was too warm. Very potent combo! Since then I have only been taking 1 Tight Capsule per day and that has been fantastic.

I've been consuming 1.5 gallons of water per day and everything seems to be running very smoothly.

So far I am very pleased with the effect between the two.
- 6 pounds in 4 days. I know that most of it is water weight so it will be inetersting to see what occurs over the long run. These results have been with diet, lifting, and some light cardio.
I was going to run somthing similar to this after my bulk im currently doing http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/54829-distilled-water-m1t.html but want to throw in thyrocuts II, how do u think that would stack???

I know a few people that have run Tight before and all have loved it and said the 1st week or so mae them jittery @ 1 pill, then they went to 2 the following week and again found it to make them jittery. Although eveyone lost between 10-15lbs. a bottle (40~50days). Along with exercise and a somewhat solid diet.

Timius

Awards
I was going to run somthing similar to this after my bulk im currently doing http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/54829-distilled-water-m1t.html but want to throw in thyrocuts II, how do u think that would stack???

I know a few people that have run Tight before and all have loved it and said the 1st week or so mae them jittery @ 1 pill, then they went to 2 the following week and again found it to make them jittery. Although eveyone lost between 10-15lbs. a bottle (40~50days). Along with exercise and a somewhat solid diet.
Everything I have heard or read about thyro-cuts II has been pretty good. However, with TCII the people who have had the most success have been the one using it on a very clean diet and very low caloric restrictions.

You will want to make sure that you follow dosing as suggested and have something like Tight on hand or another thermogenic that boosts thyroid output in a different matter for after your TCII cycle. Sort of a Thyroid PCT so to speak.

If you do go with the Thyro CutsII and the PGHT please let me know how that goes!

Good Luck!