- 11-05-2006, 02:22 PM
- 11-05-2006, 02:45 PM
Originally Posted by ripped218
It varies by the of the bulk powder you are using.
I highly suggest you figure out the difference between volume and mass before continuing any further in your quest to save a buck.
11-05-2006, 03:07 PM
11-05-2006, 03:14 PM
"It varies by the density of the bulk powder you are using."
Which takes up more space; a ton of lead or a ton of cotton?
All my life I've never stopped to worry 'bout a thing,
Open up and shout it out, an' never try to sing,
Wondering if I've done it wrong,
Will this depression last for long, wont you tell me,
Where have all the good times gone.
11-05-2006, 04:35 PM
Ripped, you can't convert between different parameters.
teaspoons are a unit of volume and grams are a unit of mass.
These two parameters are only related by density, which is the mass of a substance divided by it's volume.
here's the density of some supps I have on hand, notice that they're significantly different:
BCAA's : 1.2 grams per teaspoon
CEE: 5 grams per teaspoon
Muirama Puama 10:1 : 3.2 grams per teaspoon
11-05-2006, 04:38 PM
Thanks for a more thorough explaination Sinner, I was specifically wondering about USPLabs yellow gold density per teaspoon.Do you happen to know that?Originally Posted by thesinner
11-05-2006, 04:39 PM
11-05-2006, 04:41 PM
Thanks Mullet,reps must be spread around before giving Mulletsoldier them again.:bb:Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
Similar Forum Threads
- By TravTriggz in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 10-09-2005, 10:43 AM
- By StanChampion in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-12-2005, 09:00 PM
- By Wolfe08 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 11-09-2004, 03:17 AM
- By golfermj23 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-16-2004, 09:33 AM
- By propho in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 04-14-2004, 10:45 PM