Simple question

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey bros , I have a simple question,how many grams are in a teaspoon?Seeing as most bulk products serving size is 1/4 teaspoon.I am too cheap to buy a scale , at least until I get more cash.thanks guys.:run:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey bros , I have a simple question,how many grams are in a teaspoon?Seeing as most bulk products serving size is 1/4 teaspoon.I am too cheap to buy a scale , at least until I get more cash.thanks guys.:run:

It varies by the density of the bulk powder you are using.

I highly suggest you figure out the difference between volume and mass before continuing any further in your quest to save a buck.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It varies by the density of the bulk powder you are using.

I highly suggest you figure out the difference between volume and mass before continuing any further in your quest to save a buck.
Thank you for your concern,anyone else?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"It varies by the density of the bulk powder you are using.":study:

Which takes up more space; a ton of lead or a ton of cotton?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ripped, you can't convert between different parameters.

teaspoons are a unit of volume and grams are a unit of mass.

These two parameters are only related by density, which is the mass of a substance divided by it's volume.

here's the density of some supps I have on hand, notice that they're significantly different:

BCAA's : 1.2 grams per teaspoon
CEE: 5 grams per teaspoon
Muirama Puama 10:1 : 3.2 grams per teaspoon

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ripped, you can't convert between different parameters.

teaspoons are a unit of volume and grams are a unit of mass.

These two parameters are only related by density, which is the mass of a substance divided by it's volume.

here's the density of some supps I have on hand, notice that they're significantly different:

BCAA's : 1.2 grams per teaspoon
CEE: 5 grams per teaspoon
Muirama Puama 10:1 : 3.2 grams per teaspoon
Thanks for a more thorough explaination Sinner, I was specifically wondering about USPLabs yellow gold density per teaspoon.Do you happen to know that?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for a more thorough explaination Sinner, I was specifically wondering about USPLabs yellow gold density per teaspoon.Do you happen to know that?
500mg per 1/4 tsp

:)