Help me choose

bics56

Awards
Hey all I am new here and saw there are people on here using the DHA stack and are getting pretty solid results. I would like to run this cycle but $100 is a little steep for me for the time being (planning a wedding). I also looked at Vyotech's 17HD and thought about that since it is only $35. So here are a few questions:

1) Is Vyotech bunk?

2) What kind of results can I expect from Vyotech compared to NHA?

3) Can I use only one product from the DHA stack and get better results from the Vyotech?

Thanks in advance

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Traditionally the NHA stack consist of activat and rebound, most like to
throw
in LX for the cortisol suppression, but it works pretty good w/o it in my
opinion. Much better then 17hd, Just 65 bucks at NP, check it out.NutraPlanet.com: Products By Designer Supplements

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I took a Vyotech sample. Got to the gym, and ran 2 miles. i felt like my heart was going to explode: elevated heart rate, to where it felt dangerous, rapid rate of breathing. I stopped short, it felt so bad. It didn't seem to effect the rest of my weight workout in any way, good or bad.

I'll never try it again. For sure, the NHA is far more effective, with real ingredients proven to work.

bics56

Awards
Looking at the ingredients in the DHA and it seems kinda bunk...mushroom extract....sounds kinda like Endothill which is tomato and grape seeds...which I bought and was total bunk...I know people on here said they used it and it works great but I hope it isnt just hype.

In the past I cycled one bottle of M1T and it yielded awsome results...I am basically looking for a legit replacement that is a little easier on the body

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Uh, not bunk at all. Check out the 'favorite natural anabolic' thread on this page.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Powerfull and Cissus are really good according to feedback I have read. The NHA stack is also pretty good. I have tried Activate and had the worst acne of my life :) . I have done a few logs that could be a good alternative to M1t, but nothing will compare to M1t. Not even close.(I didn't tried it by the way, just basing my opinion on what I have read) The best supplement I have ever had was definetly X-Factor stacked with ecdysten. Beleive me, I have gone through a lot of supps. I have tried 1-ad in the past, and had good results, but lost a lot of it. X-Factor's gains stay there, and will impress you I am sure. Oh, and 17-hd seems looks like a so-so supp. I wouldn't waste money on it.

Good luck!!

bics56

Awards
So which is better Cissus and Powerfull or DHA Stack?

Is there anything else I am missing that compares>?

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
17hd is nothing but some ecdysterone and yam extract......and the ingredient 17 halo methyl dianadrone is a fancy name for DHEA.....i wouldn't buy it

Jason Pegg

Jason Pegg

Awards
  • Established
I got a bottle of 17HD from Vyotech gratis. I also recieved some Viraloid and Nitrobolic Extreme. I ran all 3 of the supps for a month. I can't honestly tell you what was the main cause for my results over the month, but I did add approximately 10lbs of bodyweight and 40lbs to my deadlift. Ill link the log for it if you want, or PM me and Ill send it to you.

Jason

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
What does that mean? I dont want to take anything that is rough on my body.
X-Factor is nothing but rough on your body. Studies have been done on it proving it's safe and effective. I am a living proof ;)

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Powerfull + Rebound Reloaded would be effective. Definately safe.

We've got some stuff cooking at SNS - not sure if I can talk about it or not. But - keep us in mind here in a month or two (or three).

bics56

Awards
Powerfull + Rebound Reloaded would be effective. Definately safe.

We've got some stuff cooking at SNS - not sure if I can talk about it or not. But - keep us in mind here in a month or two (or three).

Would this be my "best bet"? I want to order something soon and I want to get the best as I can for under $70 (planning a wedding)

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Would this be my "best bet"? I want to order something soon and I want to get the best as I can for under $70 (planning a wedding)
Powerfull or Rebound Reloaded by itself would definetly be effective IMO, and cost-effective too.

Markio

Markio

Awards
To be honest mate I think most of the new products on the market work, it's just that people differ so results vary from one person to the next.

For what it's worth, powerfull was better for me than Activate - but neither give you what M1T will.

bics56

Awards
To be honest mate I think most of the new products on the market work, it's just that people differ so results vary from one person to the next.

For what it's worth, powerfull was better for me than Activate - but neither give you what M1T will.
That is what I am leaning towards.(and theX-Factor) I understand that neither will give me the same results and am not expecting...just want to get what will give the closest.

So Ex-factor or powerfull...I guess it sounds like a tossup

Markio

Markio

Awards
That is what I am leaning towards.(and theX-Factor) I understand that neither will give me the same results and am not expecting...just want to get what will give the closest.

So Ex-factor or powerfull...I guess it sounds like a tossup
just thought, if you go with the powerful, take it with CEE - it definatley kicks it up a notch and is cheap.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Here are my thoughts - I would go with Powerfull because it's cheaper.
You can get a bottle from Nutraplanet.com for like $18 - or the bulk powder for $15 (which is a f*cking AWESOME deal).

X-factor takes 2 bottles - and is like $50 a bottle (or something). That will be more than your $70.

(FYI - the Reloaded is $30 - so you could run both P'full and Reloaded for about $55 w/ shipping.)

bics56

Awards
You can get a bottle from Nutraplanet.com for like $18 - or the bulk powder for $15 (which is a f*cking AWESOME deal).

X-factor takes 2 bottles - and is like $50 a bottle (or something). That will be more than your $70.

(FYI - the Reloaded is $30 - so you could run both P'full and Reloaded for about $55 w/ shipping.)

I think that sounds like the best bet...I am going to order now...is that cheapest price...i usually order from dpsnutrition.com but they are out of stock of the powerfull

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I would guess so - but you can run a Google search and see.

bics56

Awards

Is the reloaded way better to stack than CissusRX?

I was looking into Symmetry.

Is the reloaded better than both symmetry and Cissus RX? I figured I could save a little more money if I went with one of those instead of the reloaded. But if the reloaded is way better then I will just go with that.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I didn't get much from CissusRX. Some others did. Most just saw joint relief it seemed.

Symm + P'full was a damn good stack. I've not tried Reloaded + P'full yet - so I would say go with Symm+P'full. Most seem to really like that stack (S+P).

You are right - Symm is cheaper than Reloaded.

I would say from my perspective - Reloaded is way better than CissusRX. It's probably somewhat better than Symm (RR that is).

bics56

Awards
Thanks everyone...this thread was very helpful. I have one more question b4 I make my purchase. I am set on the powerfull for sure b/c of what peopel say and the price...Now I want to go with the Symmetry but I am also reading about the Yellow Gold and it seems to be decent too. maybe pfull +Yellow Gold???

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am running Symmerty right now,. .with PF.
PF will give ytou GREAT sleep, some pumps,.. while I throughly enjoy PF, as far a gains go, (when I used it alone) I didnt really see any.
Now,.. Symmerty, RIGHT NOW would be one the better options IMO. At the price NutraP carries it at, you cant go wrong.
Most supps provide little to nothing gains wise for me.
But, Symmerty (1-2 caps morning, 4 pre W/O and 1 before bed) is working VERY well for me at the moment!!

Last edited:
jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Depends on if you want to fool with the bulk powder of YG. The caps aren't out yet. USP says that the YG powder Nutra has is a helluva deal.
I'll warn ya though - it tastes AWFUL!

So - if you want to stock up - then I'd say get the YG and either deal with it or cap it.
If you are just looking for the stuff now - go w/ Symm + Pfull.