Cissus and Pulled Groin Muscle

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, want your opinion.
I pulled a groin muscle 6 weeks ago and it's still aggravating me. I've been on an Anti Inflammatory for about a month now. While it seems to make it better, I still can't run at full stride or jump. I was wondering if you think Cissus would be beneficial for this type of injury. Thanks for any input.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Hey guys, want your opinion.
I pulled a groin muscle 6 weeks ago and it's still aggravating me. I've been on an Anti Inflammatory for about a month now. While it seems to make it better, I still can't run at full stride or jump. I was wondering if you think Cissus would be beneficial for this type of injury. Thanks for any input.
Cissus helps promote a tissue building environment whilst blocking pro-inflammatory cytokines, and inhibits to a certain degree tissue-destroying gluccocorticoids...Start off with 3 caps 3 x ED...Hope ya heal soon man

lbarber

lbarber

Awards
  • Established
Yes, it's worth it! I had the same injury during baseball season last year, and quite frankly, if it weren't for cissus, I wouldn't have been back on the mound for a while.

juggernaut333

Awards
  • Established
ABSOLUTELY!i recently had a shoulder problem.i started high dosing just to get rid of it asap 4 caps three times a day and it felt better within days and was gone in a week.two weeks later now it feels so good,better than ever.i love this stuff.perhaps i could have gotten same results from less im not sure,but i didnt wanna chance it as it was interfering with my workouts and i didnt wanna risk slowing down any healing.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replies. Will be ordering shortly ;)