M1T Plex

12speeddmond34

Awards
I have been on the M1T plex for 2 weeks now and i haven't really seen a big gain on me. I was on the 1AD and i saw more of a difference. Is there anything anyone would know why I don't see a difference?

G

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
what the hell is M1T Plex......sounds like some company named their **** that to make you think it was like M1-T, its probably pure ****

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Never heard of that product. Care t post manufacturer name and ingredient list?

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
Never heard of that product. Care t post manufacturer name and ingredient list?
YR, it's made by a company called promatrix.

I picked up the ingredient list from a google search:

His ingrediant are:

17-Methyl-1 androstene-17b-ol-3one tetrahydropyranyl ether 10mg
4-Androsten-4-ol-3beta, 17beta-dione Acetate 50 mg
4-androstene-3-beta, 17 -beta-diol 100 mg

Others ingredients: Dl-Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Stearate, Gelatin, Purified Water, Titanium Dioxide and FD&C Red #3 Yellow #5

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Hmmmmmmmmm. This is actually an odd little product. I'm assuming it's pre-ban because the company doesn't list it on its website. If that's the case, the product may have lost effectiveness. Two weeks on M1T without noticing anything is kinda unheard of.

hardestgainer

hardestgainer

Awards
  • Established
that is weird, it is actually a very good product. my store carries it, under the table of course. most users say the same gains as m1t, without the lethargy.

M

magx

Awards
any other feedback on this? I picked up a bottle behind the counter at a local store and the owner says the same thing: users are saying it's pretty much M1T without the lethargy. I never used M1T before the ban and I am just starting week 2 on this one. Strength is certainly increased, but I seem to be holding water like no tomorrow. I'll post more when i am done and really get into the details, but I still would liek to know what ppl think about it.

Anyone else used/using/plan on using, or know about this product? there's not much info out there.......

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Assuming that the 17-methyl ia 17aa, and they mistakenly left out that it is 5a-reduced, then it is m1t, with formestane & 4-AD. Definitely a pre-ban product.

No idea why they would add the THP ether if it's 17aa....?? :think:

M

magx

Awards
not a clue. Does it make sense then for the Expiration date to be 2011 if it is indeed a pre-ban product??

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
That make more sense (I think, I don't know the Canadian law). I'd assume it's legit, as I believe Promatrix's products were in the past. Don't know why he wouldn't make any gains...

Many users stacked Test or 4-AD (included in this) with M1T to combat the lethargy.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
the 4ad would be good to combat lethargy, but thats a low dose. Anyway man eat big and see what happens, or stop, go right to PCT, and try something different in a few months

M

magx

Awards
yes, I would usggest increasing (clean) calories, or perhaps examining your workout/rest schedule to see if you might be over or undertraining.

Also, maybe it's dose related? Try bumping up the dose a bit?? Most people stick to somewhere between 10mg and 30mg /day from what I gather.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
yes, I would usggest increasing (clean) calories, or perhaps examining your workout/rest schedule to see if you might be over or undertraining.

Also, maybe it's dose related? Try bumping up the dose a bit?? Most people stick to somewhere between 10mg and 30mg /day from what I gather.
30mg of M1T? :sick:

M

magx

Awards
oh ya.....i myself bumped it up from 10mg to 20mg after a week.....i dunno if i would go higher but many do

M

magx

Awards
I should say that the lower back pumps/pain that people talk about with M1T is so very true with this product.

It has made cardio damn near impossible! I just got back from a run and I feel like my back is going to......like.....fall off! Very tight and painful.

hardestgainer

hardestgainer

Awards
  • Established
I should say that the lower back pumps/pain that people talk about with M1T is so very true with this product.

It has made cardio damn near impossible! I just got back from a run and I feel like my back is going to......like.....fall off! Very tight and painful.
lower back pains are also a sign of liver issues

M

magx

Awards
lower back pains are also a sign of liver issues
I have bloodowrk done for a medical condition and meds that I am on, and so my liver enzyme values are checked. All normal :)

This pain is def. muscular in nature (pump, soreness etc) and not liver related.

C

Colaman89

Awards
ive bin taking m1t plex for about a week now and i can already tell a difference.