best time to take cee and aakg???

clippers41

Awards
hi,

i just got some cee and aakg from nutraplanet along with powerfull and i am unsure of when the best time to take cee and aakg any one have any ideas?i lift at about 2:45 and sit in school all day before that if that helps

NO HYPE

Awards
  • Established
hi,

i just got some cee and aakg from nutraplanet along with powerfull and i am unsure of when the best time to take cee and aakg any one have any ideas?i lift at about 2:45 and sit in school all day before that if that helps
If the directions are unclear.... I would administer all of them about 30-45 minutes prior to working out, but with Powerfull, dosages should be taken as suggested throughout the day.

clippers41

Awards
should any of them be taken more then once durring the day???there is not dierctions on the back or anything

NO HYPE

Awards
  • Established
should any of them be taken more then once durring the day???there is not dierctions on the back or anything

The only thing that you should be taking more than once would be the Powerfull, and if the bottle you have does not have directions on the label.... then I doubt it's Powerfull.... unless I missed something.

The label should suggest at least 2 capsules per serving, at 3 servings per day.

clippers41

Awards
the powerfull has the label just not the cee and aakg

NO HYPE

Awards
  • Established
the powerfull has the label just not the cee and aakg

The only time you really need to administer the others, would be 30-45 minutes or so prior to exercise, and only on workout days.

dr ozz

dr ozz

Awards
I must say that 30 min Pre WO gives me more effect than 45. I normally wash it down 30-15 min pre. Try what is best for you those are som gr8 product and I can't workout without them;-)

Ozz