AnabolicMinds Chats with Team NutraPlanet

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. you only got 100 NP bucks?

I got 200!!

2. In an effort for everyone to see the chat that was going on, and to keep a transcript, it caused some people to have an error pop up because adobe has a size limit when loading flash in your browser. In any event, it caused some people to crash so I have reduced the size and it should work. If it doens't its because your flash cookie hasn't timed out yet. Way to go Adobe. POS.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
    •   

3. Mmm....cookies.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

4. WOW!!
    I was using IE7 and it was fine and stryder mentioned using Firefox. So that may be an option for some people, too! although i would suggest going the FF route before upgrading to IE7

5. Its an issue with all browsers. I have FF2 and IE7. Its Adobe and the plugin within the browser. Only way to fix it is reduce the amount of messages that could be seen. It was loading a backlog of the last 1000 messages which causes it to crap out for some.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

6. If you still get the message "A script within this movie has caused....blah blah", just click "No" and wait.

7. Ok, yeah i got that message and did just that.

you do have to wait (it slows your whole system down) and then everything is fine!

8. Bummer..I missed out ...next time.
  9. tattoopierced1

I dont use Adobe for PDFs.... Try using FoxIT reader.

10. Its not Acrobat, its Adobe Macromedia Flash.
    •   

11. tattoopierced1

ahh..thats right..forgot they own them now. unfortunate.

Similar Forum Threads

1. AnabolicMinds Chats with Designer Supplements
    By David Dunn in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-14-2006, 02:48 PM
  2. AnabolicMinds Chat
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 11-26-2006, 11:44 AM
  3. AnabolicMinds Chats with Par Deus
    Replies: 8