Help! Lipoderm ultra

parallel

Awards
I just got some lipoderm ultra. I've been doing some reading on this site, it seems like everyone is combining it with clen and other stuff. Just curious to find out how it hold up on its own

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It's definitely a good product on its own. Its just that it becomes a fat incinerator that must be experienced to be believed when you add capsaicin or clen.

TulipPrincess

Awards
okay, edited post. and that explains why I can't find this liquid clen that people seem to like so much.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where do you get capsaicin from? Also, where do you buy liquid clen from too?
Capsaicin can be bought at a grocery store; however, clen is not legal in the US, so you might want to edit your post.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Go to our sponsored forum on this board. We've got tons of info on this kind of thing there. :) What brands of cap to buy, where to buy, how to apply, etc.

But as Rod said, clen isn't exactly legal and so we can't tell you where to get it.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Go to our sponsored forum on this board. We've got tons of info on this kind of thing there. :) What brands of cap to buy, where to buy, how to apply, etc.

But as Rod said, clen isn't exactly legal and so we can't tell you where to get it.