Powders vs NO Xplode

G

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
Hello,

Recently, I have been trying to learn about capsuling my own supplements, and was wondering a few things....

If I bought AAKG Powder and Arginine Ethyl Ester and capsuled them, would this be as effective at something like NO Xplode?

Thanks
Jordan

M

MiKeY ReSp

Awards
  • Established
Might want to throw in some Citrulline Malate...all available for one cheap price at Nutraplanet

G

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
okay cool. what dosages should these be taken at?

G

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
alright. thanks alot guys. one more question though. when i dose these out and put them in capsules what would be a good dose per day for each? I will be doing this for myself and my friend.

i weigh 185
he weights 310

im sure it should be different for the two of us...

Thanks again!

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
alright. thanks alot guys. one more question though. when i dose these out and put them in capsules what would be a good dose per day for each? I will be doing this for myself and my friend.

i weigh 185
he weights 310

im sure it should be different for the two of us...

Thanks again!
you could go 3/3/3 grams of each, and you could put them in your favoryte juice insted of caps, more convinient

G

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
3/3/3 for all supps for both 185 lbs and 310 lbs males and we are good to go?

thanks alot zombie

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
3/3/3 for all supps for both 185 lbs and 310 lbs males and we are good to go?

thanks alot zombie
well for you at 185 i think its ok, but for him i dont really know but he can always try if it works, and work his way up as needed. but he could star at the same as you.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just buy the MassPump stack from nutraplanet. $20 for everything you need for a month. It's fantastic.

N

NO HYPE

Awards
  • Established
Hello,

Recently, I have been trying to learn about capsuling my own supplements, and was wondering a few things....

If I bought AAKG Powder and Arginine Ethyl Ester and capsuled them, would this be as effective at something like NO Xplode?

Thanks
Jordan

If you want to try and formulate something worth your time, than use HORSE POWER as a guideline.... compare it's formulation to anything else, and see for yourself.:thumbsup:

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
NoHype, I know you love Horse Power, and I'll back up your amorous statements: it's one of the best No-Xplode-type formulas around now.

BUT...have you considered the long term effects of taking large amounts of arginine and NO stimulating stuff? I think occassional use is fine, but long term regular use? I'm not sure.

I'm using the mass stack now, and will continue to do so, but i use it only pre-workout and the levels of NO stuff are lower.

N

NO HYPE

Awards
  • Established
"have you considered the long term effects of taking large amounts of arginine and NO stimulating stuff? I think occassional use is fine, but long term regular use? I'm not sure."

The good thing about HP, is that everything found in it's active ingredient profile is endogneous to our bodies to begin with. With that being said.... there isn't a bodybuilding supplement in the world that I will use non stop with no downtime. It's always important to cycle off, so that our natural resting levels of various endogneous compounds can return to normal.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No, it's not that: nitric oxide is a pro-oxidant. Our bodies are eqipped to deal with the normal amounts during exercise, but the excess from arginine supplementation is quite another thing, I think.

N

NO HYPE

Awards
  • Established
No, it's not that: nitric oxide is a pro-oxidant. Our bodies are eqipped to deal with the normal amounts during exercise, but the excess from arginine supplementation is quite another thing, I think.

There is a natural limit to NO production.... wether we are using NO enhancers or not.

I don't buy into all the hype about NO being such a destructive pro-oxidant, that we'd better watch ourselves.... or else!. Of course NO has some pro-oxidant properties.... but why doesn't anybody bring up the fact that NO actually has antioxidant and neuroprotective properties?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh, the juries out, I guess. I wish there was more concrete evidence either way.

N

NO HYPE

Awards
  • Established
Oh, the juries out, I guess. I wish there was more concrete evidence either way.

Well, there is plenty of solid scientific evidence that proves that NO obtains both pro-oxidant, and antioxidant properties.

I can assure you this much.... as long as we take breaks from our supplement usage from time to time, we will do just fine.:thumbsup: