ALA vs R-ALA

Eunisx

Awards
I have read that R-ALA is the purest form of alpha Lipoic Acid, hopefully I spelled it right. Is there much of a difference between ALA & R-ALA? ALA cost about half to a third of the price. Could one double up on ALA and get the same as the R?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I have read that R-ALA is the purest form of alpha Lipoic Acid, hopefully I spelled it right. Is there much of a difference between ALA & R-ALA? ALA cost about half to a third of the price. Could one double up on ALA and get the same as the R?
There is a wealth of info. on this topic bro, I hate to cliche this but staples like ALA/R-ALA have been discussed ad nauseum.

On a side note, if ALA is 1/2 half the price of R-ALA and you doubled up to get the same, you realize that would be the same price right??

I thought that was funny when I read it.

NO HYPE

Awards
  • Established

Eunisx

Awards
There is a wealth of info. on this topic bro, I hate to cliche this but staples like ALA/R-ALA have been discussed ad nauseum.

On a side note, if ALA is 1/2 half the price of R-ALA and you doubled up to get the same, you realize that would be the same price right??

I thought that was funny when I read it.
Yes I do realize it, but since I stated 1/2 to a third....:)

Thanks for the info though.