X-Factor and Promagnon 25

23hitman23

Awards
I have done some searching but cannot find any info on stacking these two products. I am looking to put on some size and strength. Right now I am 6'4" 256, Have been out of the weight lifting scene for a couple of yrs. So do you think that these two products together is a good plan. Maybe like this.
week 1-7 xfactor
week 2-6 pro 25

Any help would be great. Thanks

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
1. If you've been out of the scene for a couple of years, you don't need that stuff to grow. Give it a go for about six months....eat and get big.

2. I wouldn't stack those two together anyways. One is a hormone, the other a nha type item. That'd be like stacking trib with test IMO. Save the xfactor for post cycle, or as a bridge.

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
well x-factor isn't a pro test supplement, its just AA. In fact according to the guys at molecular nutrition stacking an steroid/ph with x-factor will show some great results because they have a great synergy based on the fact x-factor has a lot to do with using the testosterone in your body and in fact would be very innefective if used in post cycle therapy because your test levels are so low. The onlt bad thing about a stack like this is, promagnon is not good for lipid levels which means you need support supps, and a lot of support supplements will hinder the effects of x-factor, which isn't always the best thing if you want to stay relatively healthy.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
well x-factor isn't a pro test supplement, its just AA. In fact according to the guys at molecular nutrition stacking an steroid/ph with x-factor will show some great results because they have a great synergy based on the fact x-factor has a lot to do with using the testosterone in your body and in fact would be very innefective if used in post cycle therapy because your test levels are so low. The onlt bad thing about a stack like this is, promagnon is not good for lipid levels which means you need support supps, and a lot of support supplements will hinder the effects of x-factor, which isn't always the best thing if you want to stay relatively healthy.
We obviously have varying opinions on this, but bottom line is this guy shouldn't even consider a cycle until he has more training under his belt. Taking a few years off of training is like starting from zero.

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
Oh i agree with that completely, i was just disagreeing on the fact that x-factor is nothing at all like tribulus, it's working on a completely different level and is not a supposed test booster, it works in synergy with testosterone whether it be endogenous or exogenous. But yes, hormones are something only to consider when training, diet and your current state is completely top notch, and shouldn't be considered until you have more experience.