Aussies produce fertility pill for men

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established

United Press International

10-23-06

ADELAIDE, Australia, Oct 23, 2006 (UPI via COMTEX) -- Australian researchers have discovered that a combination of anti-oxidants and vitamins can significantly increase a man's fertility.

The head of the research unit at Adelaide University, Dr. Kelton Tremellen, said that a tablet containing vitamins C and E, folate, zinc, lycopene and garlic oil has been found to help protect a man's sperm from damage caused by smoking and infection.

He told the Australian Broadcasting Corporation that his study showed successful pregnancies doubled among infertile couples after they took the pill.

Tremellen said while infertility often has been seen as a women's issue, infertility in men accounts for more than 50 percent of in-vitro fertilization treatments, the Australian Broadcasting Corporation reported.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Ha! That's pretty much what I was taking to get my Mrs pregnant. Add in a little ALCAR for sperm mobility and POW!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established

United Press International

10-23-06

ADELAIDE, Australia, Oct 23, 2006 (UPI via COMTEX) -- Australian researchers have discovered that a combination of anti-oxidants and vitamins can significantly increase a man's fertility.

The head of the research unit at Adelaide University, Dr. Kelton Tremellen, said that a tablet containing vitamins C and E, folate, zinc, lycopene and garlic oil has been found to help protect a man's sperm from damage caused by smoking and infection.

He told the Australian Broadcasting Corporation that his study showed successful pregnancies doubled among infertile couples after they took the pill.

Tremellen said while infertility often has been seen as a women's issue, infertility in men accounts for more than 50 percent of in-vitro fertilization treatments, the Australian Broadcasting Corporation reported.
Note to self, avoid all foods and products that contain any % of those nutrients.

youfool

Awards
no sh#t. That's the last thing i need right now.

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
I already knew vitamin C, E and Zinc boosted sperm count, they should of added Acetyl-L-Carnitine(Alcar) into the pill and they would of gotton better results.

It just goes to show how many people dont get enough nutrients.