anyone heard of this??

Spartanlb11

Spartanlb11

Awards
Called cycle support by anabolic innovations... here is what is says it has in it...

Red Yeast Rice 1200 mg
Silymarin (milk thistle extract) 1000 mg
NAC 1200 mg
Hawthorn Berry 1000 mg
Saw Palmetto 300 mg
Policosonol 20 mg
Celery Seed Extract 150 mg
Nettle Root 250 mg
Idebenone 100 mg

would this be just as good as getting all of the products by themselves... its selling for like 36.74

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Feedback on this product is outstanding.

Spartanlb11

Spartanlb11

Awards
wish i would have found before spending more $$$ on all the sups individualy :(

Spartanlb11

Spartanlb11

Awards
does this mean you can eliminate AE perfect cycle from a cycle tho??

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
does this mean you can eliminate AE perfect cycle from a cycle tho??
Yea, you could take one or the other. I guess is money is an issue perfect cycle on cycle, and cycle support post cycle would be an option?

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
from what ive read on this board, that stuff is the bomb

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea, you could take one or the other. I guess is money is an issue perfect cycle on cycle, and cycle support post cycle would be an option?
I would sack up and take the cycle support on cycle and after. Perfect cycle doesn't cover all the bases.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would sack up and take the cycle support on cycle and after. Perfect cycle doesn't cover all the bases.
^^^^ Plus I think the idea of front loading it for 2 wks before a cycle is a good call.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^^ Plus I think the idea of front loading it for 2 wks before a cycle is a good call.
I agree, but honestly, I take it year around. A lot of guys here do. From what I have read it's common to be taking one serving while off and two per day (split) while on and for post cycle therapy.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Well when I saw the title of this thread I had to smile.

Then I read the first post and if I didn't know better I would have thought Spartin was shill for Anabolic Innovations but I SWEAR I have never talked to him so no he is not a shill.

Thanks to all who answered his question and thanks to Spartin for the original question, your round trip tickets to the Bahamas as pay off are in the mail lol .

BTW to those who don't know I own Anabolic Innovations, don't really know how to pimp products but looks like maybe we don't have too very much :)

CROWLER

martel04

Banned
Awards
AI is a great company..there cookie mix is great so is excell

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have yet to try it(what a shame) but i do have to tubs in my closet that i will use next cycle. It really is so convienent way better than popping 30+ pills each day. Its pretty much a staple supp that anyone can take even your mom :D . Annabolic Innovations has A+ quality products for sure, I wish i could get cheaper shipping prices so i can try some plain jane whey! Nutraplanet.......

Sazerac

Awards
Some people recommend supplementing coQ10 while taking red yeast rice, to maintain coQ10 levels in the liver. I dont think you need much, I take 150mg a day but that may be overkill.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Some people recommend supplementing coQ10 while taking red yeast rice, to maintain coQ10 levels in the liver. I dont think you need much, I take 150mg a day but that may be overkill.

Actually Idebenone (which is in Cycle Support) is better than CoQ10 and MORE expensive.

You can see more here:

Whey Protein Isolate Concentrate Powder Bodybuilding Anabolic Innovations EXCELL Cookies optimum, diet, supplements, bodybuilders, nutrition, athletes - Cycle Support

Here is more info from LakeMountD

Idebenone is an analog of the very popular CoQ10. In most respects, Idebenone shares its traits with Coenzyme Q10 and like Coenzyme Q10 is might be useful for aging. It differs from it in some important ways, which may make it more useful. Under certain circumstances, Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) may become a pro-oxidant. These circumstances are conditions in which hypoxia or lack of oxygen occurs.

In cases of shock, heart attack, stroke, or poor circulation, CoQ10 auto-oxidizes and unleashes massive amounts of various free radicals that damage delicate tissues and because CoQ10 is necessary for electron transport and ATP (chemical energy) production, cellular death may ensue. Idebenone, on the other hand, suppresses free radicals and continues ATP production in hypoxic situations. This may make it a useful supplement for individuals at risk for those conditions.

Other important traits of Idebenone not shared by CoQ10 include the ability to raise the brain's serotonin levels like the SSRI antidepressants (Prozac) and it also increases the brain levels of nerve growth factor. Another trait is to protect the myelin sheath from damage as well as the mitochondria that has important implications in Multiple Sclerosis.
The ability to enhance serotonin production occurs even under less than optimal conditions such as those whose diet contains little L-Tryptophan.

Naturally, nerve growth is a desired result in many conditions. In Alzheimer's Disease, for example, several studies show dose dependent improvements when compared to placebo as measured by different tests when taking Idebenone. An abstract said, "Treatment with idebenone was found effective on memory, attention, and orientation and in slowing down the natural progressive worsening of the disease."

The following conditions may benefit from Idebenone: Brain enhancement as a nootropic, stroke, Alzheimer's, dementia, surgical candidates, cardiovascular, MS, other demyelination conditions, aging, depression, Friedreich's Ataxia, and liver problems.7

CROWLER

Sazerac

Awards
Then it definitely is overkill lol. Thanks Crowler for a great product

Spartanlb11

Spartanlb11

Awards
crowler... since i got such a great post going.. i think a free trial is in hand ;)

juggernaut333

Awards
  • Established
definately agreee on the ideb its fantastic stuff.i am wondering now though if perhaps a mix of coq10 and ideb would be ideal vs just ideb alone.
only thing i dont like in that formula is the red yeast rice.sure it may be good for chol. levels but it also seems to have the sides of the statin drugs,which isnt good.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
definately agreee on the ideb its fantastic stuff.i am wondering now though if perhaps a mix of coq10 and ideb would be ideal vs just ideb alone.
only thing i dont like in that formula is the red yeast rice.sure it may be good for chol. levels but it also seems to have the sides of the statin drugs,which isnt good.
What would those be? Not attacking you, just being inquisitive.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I am using it with my current cycle. It saves you having to eat alot of pills for all the different things it has in it. I am using the chocolate. taste o.k. but since when does anyone make anything that good?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have cycle support as a staple supp and not just a "on" cycle supp.

sumguy

Awards
What would those be? Not attacking you, just being inquisitive.
I did a Google search and found this, among others:

Muscle symptoms are common with statin drugs. “Myopathy," involving actual damage to muscle tissue, can be very serious. For this reason, if you develop new muscle pain, weakness, or tenderness on the drugs you should inform your doctor immediately. Very rarely, if myopathy occurs and the drugs are not stopped, a very dangerous condition, called “rhabdomyolysis”, can occur that can sometimes be fatal.

Irish_Rogue

Awards
  • Established
I use it whilst on and PCT, I am going to make it a part of my daily regime when I return to the states. Excell and Chaos are grand as well. Sorry if you missed out on the biscuit mix too, they are quite nice indeed.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Sumguy,

this is the reason for the Idebenone.
:)

Red yeast rice has been used in the Orient for hundred of years. Since 800 A.D. this substance has been employed by the Chinese as both a food and a medicine. Its therapeutic benefits as both a promoter of blood circulation and a digestive stimulant were first noted in the traditional Chinese pharmacopoeia, Ben Cao Gang Mu-Dan Shi Bu Yi, during the Ming Dynasty (1368–1644).

In China, red yeast rice is used to treat abdominal pain due to what they call stagnant blood and dysentery, as well as for both external as well as internal trauma.

CROWLER

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
i;d buy it.. matter a fact... i have.. and many others too from these guys

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Crowler, This might be a dumb question But there isn't anything wrong with putting Cycle support in my morning protien shake is there?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Crowler, This might be a dumb question But there isn't anything wrong with putting Cycle support in my morning protien shake is there?
Hey Buddy, NO Stupid questions just stupid people. Wait a second I think I said that wrong lol Just kidding.

Actually GREAT idea!

that is how we suggest taking it is one serving AM in a protein shake and one in the PM in a protein shake.

Of course if you use Anabolic Innovations Protein you will automatically gain 1" on your arms and lose 1" on your abs in less than a month :)

CROWLER

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
nope...i used to put in my protein drink and/or my oatmeal. it shouldn't be called "cycle support" anymore it should be called "the most important supp ever created" (in the same voice as the burger king guy)

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
my buddy has used this stuff and he says its the ****