Best STACK for my goals?

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Hello all. Just a brief intro, so we can get to my question...

age - 32
ht. - 5'11
wt. - 205
training - ~7yrs.

goals - looking to gain some muscle and lose bodyfat at the same time. I know this sounds generic, but would love to add muscle and basically a body recomp. I have read and read and saw many stacks and think i have a pretty good idea of what i want, but wanted other input. Here is what i was thinking....

POWERFULL
CISSUS RX
SYMMETRY
CAMP
?
?

Now, i was also curious as to maybe adding something else to this, or what would all you guys suggest? Just would love to hear some ideas and others who have used a stack that they particularly liked and dosages they had good success with.

thanks all
[/LIST]

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
I've used Designer's ActivaTe and Thermolife Dicana with great success and would be right up your alley.

IMO you want a clean diet, a cutting agent, and a test booster to help retain.

Depending on dosage, Dicana can also be anabolic.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i would add some sesamin, and alri's thyrogen.
What dosage are you taking for the PowerFull and CIssus rx?

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
TBH I haven't tried Symmetry-X but I wouldn't use it with Cissus RX, what I would do if you want to use PowerFULL and Cissus RX is- PowerFULL/Cialabol/Cissus RX/cAMPHIBOLIC
PowerFULL - 8 caps OFF, 10 caps ON
Cialabol - 6 caps OFF, 12 caps ON
Cissus RX - 6 caps/day
cAMPHIBOLIC - 6 caps/day

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
PowerFull/Rebound Reloaded/Cissus Rx/Retain/EC

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
TBH I haven't tried Symmetry-X but I wouldn't use it with Cissus RX, what I would do if you want to use PowerFULL and Cissus RX is- PowerFULL/Cialabol/Cissus RX/cAMPHIBOLIC
Cissus RX - 6 caps/day
cAMPHIBOLIC - 6 caps/day
Ziricote, thanks for the comments. So, if you wanted to basically add lean mass and drop some fat, would u suggest this stack?

POWERFULL
CISSUS-RX
CIALABOL
CAMP

Why wouldnt u suggest the same stack in a before mentioned post

OFF
PowerFULL/Cissus RX-6 caps each@2 pre-breakfast/2 pre-workout/2 before bed
Symmetry X-6 caps@2 pre-breakfast/2 pre-lunch/2 pre-supper
cAMPHIBOLIC-5 caps@2 pre-breakfast/1 pre-lunch/2 pre-bed
c2-5 caps@3 pre-breakfast/2 pre-lunch

What would u suggest?

powerfull/cissusrx
symmetry
cialabol
camp
C2

or

powerfull/cissus-rx
cialabol
camp

ps....i also have 3 bottles of PP laying around that maybe even better than what we have mentioned.....should i try that instead or go with the above?

thanks again so much.:bb2: :bb2:

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Ziricote, thanks for the comments. So, if you wanted to basically add lean mass and drop some fat, would u suggest this stack?

POWERFULL
CISSUS-RX
CIALABOL
CAMP

Why wouldnt u suggest the same stack in a before mentioned post

OFF
PowerFULL/Cissus RX-6 caps each@2 pre-breakfast/2 pre-workout/2 before bed
Symmetry X-6 caps@2 pre-breakfast/2 pre-lunch/2 pre-supper
cAMPHIBOLIC-5 caps@2 pre-breakfast/1 pre-lunch/2 pre-bed
c2-5 caps@3 pre-breakfast/2 pre-lunch

What would u suggest?

powerfull/cissusrx
symmetry
cialabol
camp
C2

or

powerfull/cissus-rx
cialabol
camp

ps....i also have 3 bottles of PP laying around that maybe even better than what we have mentioned.....should i try that instead or go with the above?

thanks again so much.:bb2: :bb2:
Well, from experience I wouldn't use c2 because it's not strong enough.

PowerFULL/Cissus RX/cAMPHIBOLIC/Cialabol should have most of your bases covered. About the dosing you've highlighted in your post, I'm not against that dosing scheme- Infact if you've not tried these products that would be a good starting point. I wouldn't bother to use c2 or Symmetry-X though, I feel c2 is too weak and I've not tried, nor have I seen much in the way of reviews on Symmetry-X. I assume it's a solid product but it's not something I'm eager to use or suggest.

TBH I think you might like to try the USPLabs products before doing a PP cycle, you might enjoy it more than PP...

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Well, from experience I wouldn't use c2 because it's not strong enough.

PowerFULL/Cissus RX/cAMPHIBOLIC/Cialabol should have most of your bases covered. About the dosing you've highlighted in your post, I'm not against that dosing scheme- Infact if you've not tried these products that would be a good starting point. I wouldn't bother to use c2 or Symmetry-X though, I feel c2 is too weak and I've not tried, nor have I seen much in the way of reviews on Symmetry-X. I assume it's a solid product but it's not something I'm eager to use or suggest.

TBH I think you might like to try the USPLabs products before doing a PP cycle, you might enjoy it more than PP...
ok..thanks ziricon. So, i am thinking of doing the following stack:
-POWERFULL
-CISSUS-RX
-CAMPHIBOLIC
-CIALABOL

ziricon...how would u split up the dosages for me throughout the day...saying i have never used this stack....that would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok..thanks ziricon. So, i am thinking of doing the following stack:
-POWERFULL
-CISSUS-RX
-CAMPHIBOLIC
-CIALABOL

ziricon...how would u split up the dosages for me throughout the day...saying i have never used this stack....that would be greatly appreciated.

thanks
I would start off using Ziricote's dosages, I could not have said them better myself. With all those products I like to make the doses pre-workout heavy as they have a great synergistic effect at that time. Eg., if you were to dose 12 Pfull on Workout days go 3/6/3 and same with the others. W/ Cialabol I like to use 4 dosings, w/2 being Pre/Post Workout

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Cissus RX - 6 caps/day
cAMPHIBOLIC - 6 caps/day
ok thanks ziricote and mulletsoldier. If using this dosing scheme.....

Cissus RX - 6 caps/day
cAMPHIBOLIC - 6 caps/day

(how many bottles of each would u suggest?)

how would u guys spread this throughout the day including on and off days in terms of morning, pre/post, night, etc....and that will be my final question on this....thanks

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
See my above post, I listed what dosing schedule I would use.

~120 caps for each product in each bottle.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Yup i agree with Ziricote and Mullet on this one, i'm using Rem+PowerFull+Cialabol and have some major recomping goin on, how major u ask? I'm down 7lbs of fat and up 2lbs of muscle in 1 month! Cialabol is unfriggin believable, if u can afford to mega-dose it, i use 14 caps+ and it just keeps gettin better and better.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
(e.g. 2/2/2 = 2 Pre-breakfast, 2 Pre-lunch/workout, 2 Pre-Supper/Bed)

OFF
PowerFULL - 2/2/4
Cialabol - 3/3/0
Cissus RX - 2/2/2
cAMPHIBOLIC - 2/2/2

ON
PowerFULL - 3/4/3
Cialabol - 0/6/6(=Pre and Post-workout)
Cissus RX - 2/2/2
cAMPHIBOLIC - 2/2/2

That is how I would personally dose it, as to how many bottles you need that would depend on how many ON days you have per week.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
(e.g. 2/2/2 = 2 Pre-breakfast, 2 Pre-lunch/workout, 2 Pre-Supper/Bed)

OFF
PowerFULL - 2/2/4
Cialabol - 3/3/0
Cissus RX - 2/2/2
cAMPHIBOLIC - 2/2/2

ON
PowerFULL - 3/4/3
Cissus RX - 2/2/2
cAMPHIBOLIC - 2/2/2

That is how I would personally dose it, as to how many bottles you need that would depend on how many ON days you have per week.

thanks so much ziri & mullet. So, would u agree to this?

OFF
PowerFULL - 2/2/4 (2 breakfast/2 lunch/2 supper/2 bed)
Cialabol - 3/3/0 (3 breakfast / 3 lunch)
Cissus RX - 2/2/2 (2 breakfast / 2 lunch / 2 bed or supper?)
cAMPHIBOLIC - 2/2/2 (2 breakfast / 2 lunch / 2 bed or supper?)

ON
PowerFULL - 3/4/3 (3 breakfast/???????? / ??????)
Cissus RX - 2/2/2 (2 breakfast/2 lunch/ 2 bed or supper?)
cAMPHIBOLIC - 2/2/2 (2 breakfast/2 lunch/2 bed or supper?)

sorry for pestering you, but i just want to make sure i am getting the correct dosages at the optimum times.

again, thanks

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do exactly what Ziricote said, I love those dosages to start out with. The higher dosages are Pre-WO, I would do the same for cAMPH and Cissus as well.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
thanks so much ziri & mullet. So, would u agree to this?

OFF
PowerFULL - 2/2/4 (2 breakfast/2 lunch/2 supper/2 bed)
Cissus RX - 2/2/2 (2 breakfast / 2 lunch / 2 bed or supper?)
cAMPHIBOLIC - 2/2/2 (2 breakfast / 2 lunch / 2 bed or supper?)

ON
PowerFULL - 3/4/3 (3 breakfast/???????? / ??????)
Cissus RX - 2/2/2 (2 breakfast/2 lunch/ 2 bed or supper?)
cAMPHIBOLIC - 2/2/2 (2 breakfast/2 lunch/2 bed or supper?)

sorry for pestering you, but i just want to make sure i am getting the correct dosages at the optimum times.

again, thanks
First dose should always be 15-30 minutes before your breakfast. Second dose should be 15-45 minutes before your workout, try to take the dose before any pre-workout meal if you can (don't split hairs if you can't manage that though). Third and final dose should be taken around 15 minutes before your supper, expect to feel sleepy 20-30 minutes after that dose. For the post-workout Cialabol dose try to take it 10-15 minutes before you have your post-workout shake/meal.

Hope that's cleared it up for you and I agree with Mullet, if you can afford to buy more Cissus RX then by all means dose it in a similar fashion to PowerFULL. I'm not too keen on taking more than 6 caps of cAMPHIBOLIC though but play it as you see it.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
First dose should always be 15-30 minutes before your breakfast. Second dose should be 15-45 minutes before your workout, try to take the dose before any pre-workout meal if you can (don't split hairs if you can't manage that though). Third and final dose should be taken around 15 minutes before your supper, expect to feel sleepy 20-30 minutes after that dose. For the post-workout Cialabol dose try to take it 10-15 minutes before you have your post-workout shake/meal.

Hope that's cleared it up for you and I agree with Mullet, if you can afford to buy more Cissus RX then by all means dose it in a similar fashion to PowerFULL. I'm not too keen on taking more than 6 caps of cAMPHIBOLIC though but play it as you see it.
sorry again....trust me , im not stupid, so please bear with me. with the dosages below.....im still a little unclear as to when i take the last dosage....before supper correct?

Basically, i just wanted to clarify the "colored" part of the dosages that i was unclear about.

thanks

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Before supper yeah.
OFF
PowerFULL - 2/2/4 (2 breakfast/2 lunch/4 supper)
Cissus RX - 2/2/2 (2 breakfast / 2 lunch / 2 supper)
cAMPHIBOLIC - 2/2/2 (2 breakfast / 2 lunch / 2 supper)

ON
PowerFULL - 3/4/3 (3 breakfast/ 4 pre-WO/ 3 supper)
Cissus RX - 2/2/2 (2 breakfast/2 lunch/ 2 supper)
cAMPHIBOLIC - 2/2/2 (2 breakfast/2 lunch/2 supper)

++Powerfull = taken 20 minutes prior to breakfast/workout,lunch/supper

++Cialabol on OFF days = taken 20 min prior to breakfast/lunch
++Cialabol on ON days = taken 20 min prior pre and post

++Cissus = taken 20 min prior to break,lunch,supper

++CAMP = taken 20 min prior breakfast/workout,lunch/supper

So, hopefully that is sufficient with the dosages and the times.....i like the setup ziri, if this is ok?

what do u think?:good: :good:

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
It all looks good apart from the "PowerFULL - 2/2/4 (2 breakfast/2 lunch/2 supper/2 bed)" part where you don't need to split the last dose, just take all 4 caps (preferably) before or after your supper.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
ok...thanks...i changed it. Does all that look ok now? If i were to work out at around 7pm, would that effect anything....basically my schedule would be this...

7am = breakfast
10am = midmorning meal
12pm = lunch
3pm = afternoon meal
6:30 = pre-workout meal
7pm = workout
8pm = postworkout meal
9:30 = supper

how would u work that ziri? I really hate to keep bothering you, but u seem very knowledgeable on this particular stack/supplement combo, and i wanna know the correct way from a reliable source

thanks

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok...thanks...i changed it. Does all that look ok now? If i were to work out at around 7pm, would that effect anything....basically my schedule would be this...

7am = breakfast
10am = midmorning meal
12pm = lunch
3pm = afternoon meal
6:30 = pre-workout meal
7pm = workout
8pm = postworkout meal
9:30 = supper

how would u work that ziri? I really hate to keep bothering you, but u seem very knowledgeable on this particular stack/supplement combo, and i wanna know the correct way from a reliable source

thanks
When I have to lift so close to two intended doses I usually combine them. If not dose like this:

7am

3pm

7pm

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
When I have to lift so close to two intended doses I usually combine them. If not dose like this:

7am

3pm

7pm
so, mullet, do u like the dosages that ziricote has come up with here? If i were to workout at 7pm, coudnt i just keep the scheme just like this......

OFF
PowerFULL - 2/2/4 (2 breakfast/2 lunch/4 supper)
Cissus RX - 2/2/2 (2 breakfast / 2 lunch / 2 supper)
cAMPHIBOLIC - 2/2/2 (2 breakfast / 2 lunch / 2 supper)

ON
PowerFULL - 3/4/3 (3 breakfast/ 4 pre-WO/ 3 supper)
Cissus RX - 2/2/2 (2 breakfast/2 lunch/ 2 supper)
cAMPHIBOLIC - 2/2/2 (2 breakfast/2 lunch/2 supper)

++Powerfull = taken 20 minutes prior to breakfast/workout,lunch/supper

++Cialabol on OFF days = taken 20 min prior to breakfast/lunch
++Cialabol on ON days = taken 20 min prior pre and post

++Cissus = taken 20 min prior to break,lunch,supper

++CAMP = taken 20 min prior breakfast/workout,lunch/supperwha