Maxabol 2

B

bigblue01

Awards
Can this be used during a PCT cycle after Superdrol?
Heres what it contains:Micro-activated peptide fractions of DHEA, Diosgenin, Beta Ecdysterone, Ipriflavone, N-Acetyl-L-Carnitine, 5-Methyl-7-Methoxyisoflavone, Creatine Phosphokinase, Arginine, L-Lucine, L-Tyrosine, Taurine, Valine, HMB, Maltodextrin

P.S. I already have a PCT cycle squared away I was just looking for something else to give me more weight gain. Thanks.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
has anybody even heard of this?
No. It doesn't look especially promising as they have a lot fo things thrown in there. If you've already purchased it, then it's probably fine to use in PCT. This has DHEA in it so (personally) I'd only take it when on an AI to prevent DHEA conversion to estrogens. If you haven't purchsed this yet, I'd give it a pass. Products which claim to do lots of things usually do them all poorly.

T

tsc

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Products which claim to do lots of things usually do them all poorly.

...or none of them at all.

Don't know the ingredient label on this one, but in order for it to have effective doses of what was listed, the total amount would have to be high. If the list was the actual ingredient list, then it is listed in order of greatest quantity. When DHEA is listed first (normally used in small amounts) and things like creatine, and taurine and hmb are listed later... there probably isn't much of them at all, and not enough to do much if anything. I'm not so much knocking this product (again I didn't see the label info anywhere) but products listed like this in general. Don't look at the list of ingredients and be impressed WITHOUT knowing what the effective amounts of each should be, and then would that total amount SHOULD be.

ie, if you have a 10 ingredient product and the serving is a proprietary matrix/blend of 300mg... and the normal amounts people use would add up to 10 grams.... pass on it. Its a common thing to see, but too many people just don't do the math.

TSC

B

bigblue01

Awards
Thanks TSC. Is there anything that you would recomend that would add a couple of pounds during my PCT after superdrol. I have a month to put on ten more pounds and I am assuming I will loose 1-5 pounds during PCT. Any help would be great. Thanks.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Thanks TSC. Is there anything that you would recomend that would add a couple of pounds during my post cycle therapy after superdrol. I have a month to put on ten more pounds and I am assuming I will loose 1-5 pounds during PCT. Any help would be great. Thanks.
I would concentrate more on simply keeping what weight you have gained as opposed to putting on more weight during Post Cycle. Putting on additional muscle is pretty rare during Post Cycle, not unheard of, but fairly rare.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Post Cycle Therapy 0