Waste of $$/Scam Supplements

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Waste of $$/Scam Supplements


    Alright men, lets start a running list of supplements everyone feels is a joke or waste of money.....Heres the rules...you have to tell what the supplement is, what its supposed to do and why its a joke (costs too much, didnt work for you, etc)

    Maybe this will help a few beginners out in the future...Ill post mine as the thread progresses.....


  2. Originally posted by YellowJacket
    Alright men, lets start a running list of supplements everyone feels is a joke or waste of money.....Heres the rules...you have to tell what the supplement is, what its supposed to do and why its a joke (costs too much, didnt work for you, etc)

    Maybe this will help a few beginners out in the future...Ill post mine as the thread progresses.....
     

    Paradeca, Decavar and 1-Test from VPX,  to help you gain mass,  they work but I think they are way over price, the gains I have with them, I could get it with less expensive products. The good thing is that you dont have to take a lot of pills, which for me works fine, but now have the trandermal to cover for me, So the 1-test is my main PH,  If they reduced the price it will be attractive to a bigger market that they are trying to reach. Howver, I give them credit for the MRP Micellean, taste good, but it is expensive as well.
    •   
       


  3. Any Methoxy product.
    Any Cutting Gel.


    Can't think of anymore right now...

  4. pyruvate...hmb...androsteindio ne...cell-tech...no2...methoxypro

  5. it woud be wise if you could describe on why you think these products are jokes??
    That way we can have a discussion!
    •   
       


  6. I agree Methoxy is junk. However, it might work in higher does or intravenously.

    I took Methoxy HP from EAS. I saw no change what so ever.

    HMB is also sold in so low doses it is in effective. Studies using it showed 5g per day to cause any effective. I believe 1fast has it in 1g serving sizes.

  7. Ok here are mine:

    Cell tech- Too expensive, too much dextrose and worthless uncapped ALA

    Anything Methoxy or flavones- Never been proven in studies to do in anything in fitness application

    Chromium Piccolinate- Also neevr been proven, actually ads have been banned for this product for being "highly misleading"

    Anything SDI Labs, Klein-Becker, Impact Nutrition and whoever makes "The beast" All joke, scam companies

    HMB- Only good in very large doses, not worth the $$

    Tribulus- Its advertised as a test booster yet its worthless alone.

    Cutting gel/ Ripping gel- Obviously a joke or everyone would be
    cut

    Multi's that contain extra COQ10- COq10 is an important enzyme, but the claims of "aid in lean muscle tissue" is bull****.

    Creatine serum- Boooo boooo

    Good ol Andro- It was fun while it lasted but theres hundred of more effective products out there..


    Im sure Ill think of more and Ill just add them as I do....

  8. ok here are mine;

    effervesant orange; supposed to give you great pumps because of arginine, well its a joke. not enough arginine to work.

    creatine serum, give me a break, they susspend creatine in a liquid and that breaks it down into creatinine whigh is bad for you. does not work.

    elelctric abs  reducer. an over sized tins unit with no plausible way for it to work.

    every one wants the magic cure. :saw

  9. :confused
    well i have 2 SUSPECT scam products. it would be truly awesome if da **** really works, but momma did'nt raise no fool!!!! i have included links 2 each product so u can read 4 yourself & hopefully come back & share ur opinion.

    http://www.anabolicstore.com/details/genedge.htm

    http://www.inpactnutrition.com/intermission_a.html

    @ the impact nutrition website.
    go to products.
    click on the product INTERMISSION


  10. Originally posted by "THE TICK"
    :confused
    well i have 2 SUSPECT scam products. it would be truly awesome if da **** really works, but momma did'nt raise no fool!!!! i have included links 2 each product so u can read 4 yourself & hopefully come back & share ur opinion.

    http://www.anabolicstore.com/details/genedge.htm

    http://www.inpactnutrition.com/intermission_a.html

    @ the impact nutrition website.
    go to products.
    click on the product INTERMISSION

     

    The only thing I can tell you is there is a market for everyone out there.  If you make two left shoes,  I am sure  there will be a line of idiots form to buy.

  11. Even older and wiser men fall victim to ignorance at times of weakness.  Mine include cutting gel and testrogel.  LOL  I just wish these guys the best of luck in their own special room assigned in the afterlife for those that cheat other people in life.

  12. How about Ribose?

  13. anything

    Methoxy
    Ecdy
    Muscletech
    HMB

    Impact Nutrition (jeff summers) -**does that answer ur question TICK (stuff is junk, and disturbingly expensive - also, dont count on gettin ne $ back if u want to return it)

    Creatine serum
    cuttin/rippin gel


    Have to disagree w/ the chromium - that i have from good source as a quality supp

  14. i dont know, maybe i am oen who falls for stupid things, or maybe i am ignorant, or lazy to do research.
    My regiment currently includes tribulus, ecdymax, Cutting gel.
    SHYT

  15. Originally posted by true_c
    Impact Nutrition (jeff summers) -**does that answer ur question TICK (stuff is junk, and disturbingly expensive - also, dont count on gettin ne $ back if u want to return it)
    Now I wouldn't say that their products are junk, just WAY overpriced compared to Molecular products. At least not their Maxteron or Equibolan. And I recently read on bb.com that somebody returned their products and had no problem. All that said, I still wouldn't order from them.

    Okay, somebody shoot me now, I've defended Impact!

  16. Originally posted by Kay
    i dont know, maybe i am oen who falls for stupid things, or maybe i am ignorant, or lazy to do research.
    My regiment currently includes tribulus, ecdymax, Cutting gel.
    SHYT
     

    Is it working?

  17. Originally posted by Supa Freek 420


    Now I wouldn't say that their products are junk, just WAY overpriced compared to Molecular products. At least not their Maxteron or Equibolan. And I recently read on bb.com that somebody returned their products and had no problem. All that said, I still wouldn't order from them.

    Okay, somebody shoot me now, I've defended Impact!
     

    Don't worry I like VPX, same as you the are way over price, their junk really works, if you have the money to spend. I like some of their stuff, I found a merchant cut a deal with me so I get wholesale prices. So I am doing okay. But I am hook with transdermal.
  18. TripleXXX Anabolic Compound......lame


    TRIPLE XXX ANABOLIC COMPOUND
    Triple XXX increases Testosterone levels 3-ways! Testosterone is the most powerful anabolic muscle producing hormone found in the body! Triple XXX contains the newest anabolic on the market (Dihydroxyflovone)!
    Each Triple XXX anabolic compound tablet contains:

    5 MG DIHYDROXYFLOVONE - Newest hi-tech anabolic, blocks your body from converting Testosterone (good) into estrogen (bad). Allows your body's Testosterone levels in the blood to increase and stimulate your pituitary glands' own production of Testosterone. This is a true breakthrough in anabolic stimulation.

    5 MG BORON (GLUCONATE) - Increases Testosterone levels up to 200%. Boron is a safe and effective way of raising your Testosterone level. Increased Testosterone means faster muscle growth along with increased fat burning.

    500 MG TRIBULUS-TERRESTRIS - Imported directly from Bulgaria, this anabolic is absolutely the best muscle and strength producing ingredient available. Tests on healthy men show Testosterone levels significantly increased 30% or more in just 5 days.


    50 MG ANDROSTENEDIONE - European studies show that Androstenedione is converted to Testosterone in the liver. Studies indicate a boost in Testosterone levels of 337%. This product is a direct Testosterone precursor - that is one metabolic step away from pure Testosterone. Androstenedione is the true East German secret!

    Triple XXX Compound could make all other anabolic supplements obsolete!

    100% GUARANTEED RESULTS!


    **Found this today after my friends spent well over $100 for it all.....what a joke, for obvious reasons, just read how lame the AD is even....cant wait to see their disappointed faces

  19. Damn, bro. All that education, all that knowledge at your friend's disposal, and they thumb their noses in your face.

  20. Originally posted by scotty2
    Damn, bro. All that education, all that knowledge at your friend's disposal, and they thumb their noses in your face.
    Exactly, but they're the "Creatine gives you kidney cancer" kind of guys who wont listen to me because they heard it on TV so it must be, so I leave them alone when it comes to supplements etc. They'll learn like we all did I suppose.

  21. Tell them uncapped ALA really isn't useless, maybe they'll buy some cell-tech.

  22. Originally posted by "THE TICK"
    :confused
    well i have 2 SUSPECT scam products. it would be truly awesome if da **** really works, but momma did'nt raise no fool!!!! i have included links 2 each product so u can read 4 yourself & hopefully come back & share ur opinion.

    http://www.anabolicstore.com/details/genedge.htm

    http://www.inpactnutrition.com/intermission_a.html

    @ the impact nutrition website.
    go to products.
    click on the product INTERMISSION

    These are both Jeff Summer's products. I have no experience with them.

    Here's what in GenEdge:
    Macuna Pruirens (l-dopa precursor)
    Arginine
    Melatonin
    5-Hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP)

    I would say this is garbage. IMO any GH increasing supplement is most likely garbage. Price: $90

    Probably an amino acid supplement would work better than this.

    Intermission is supposed to be what you take inbetween steroids.

    Here's the ingredients:

    5-androstene-3 beta, 16 alpha, 17 beta-triol (I believe this converts to DHT and binds to the estrogen receptors, making it a anti-e)

    Tribulus terrestris
    Methoxy
    ecysterone
    Bioperine (no idea what this is)

    I would say this is also garbage. It may work as a week anti-e, but its not worth $90

    I would just replace this with Nolva/6-oxo or your favorite anti-e

  23. Yellow Jackets ECA, JK YJ!!!

    • Methoxy junk
    • Myostatin
    • Creatine Serum
    • Beef liver
    • HMB


     

  24. Originally posted by bpdaddy
    Yellow Jackets ECA, JK YJ!!!

    • Methoxy junk
    • Myostatin
    • Creatine Serum
    • Beef liver
    • HMB


     
    i feel HMB works really good.... but you have to take it in excess of 3g/day

  25. Glutamine
    Rhodiola
    Yohimbe
    Cordyceps fungus
    Shilajit or mummio
    Smilax
    Avena Sativa (oats)
    Muira puama
    Ecdysterone (Suma)
    Tribulus terrestris
    Liquid Creatine
    Saw palmetto berries
    -sitosterol and other related sterols
    Diosgenin (wild yams)
    Methoxy
    CSP-3 (Myostatin Inhibitor)
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Are supplements a waste of money?
    By lozgod in forum General Chat
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 06-30-2009, 03:23 PM
  2. Supplement Combo. Good idea or waste of time?
    By Fisha7487 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-04-2007, 01:40 AM
  3. Speaking of scam supplements....
    By T-Bar in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-15-2003, 11:42 AM
  4. Replies: 68
    Last Post: 04-06-2003, 12:43 PM
  5. Cut and then One+ = waste of effort?
    By bigbadboss101 in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-31-2003, 11:52 PM
Log in
Log in