John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey No Hype or whoever knows,

ALcar increases aco-something levels in the brain. Phenibut slows them down. My question is are there any known interactions that if you take phenibut , it might slow you down, and if you take alcar it might speed certain neurons up?:fart:

I might be off on this one but thats why im introducing this thread. Yes i searched for the answer, nothing, unless you can refer me to a link?

I took Phenibut last night and sleep like a baby! felt so good i might take it tonight. Today i didnt take my Alcar because i thought it could interfare with the phen buzz.

I also take biotest spike, which has subtitume(sp) and caffinine, taurine, nac, and creatine gluconate.This is science what were doing, so in this light were scientest.

Caged

Awards
Phenibut antagonizes PEA, the 'natural' amphetamine.

Doubt ALCAR is PEA-like, but it could be. Not the stuff I've tried :blink:

hrdgain81

hrdgain81

Awards
I would be very careful taking phenibut with any stim. I made the mistake of taking it with the e/c stack once, and I was spinning and puking for 8hrs straight. Not a fun day.

Caged

Awards
Wow that sounds like an awful experience.

What is your previous "drug" history?
I think a few years on hard benzos/opiates, even several years later your gaba-ergic system is fried.

hrdgain81

hrdgain81

Awards
no real "drug" history. I was playing with phenibut because I didnt want to drink durring a cutting cycle. I have never used perscription meds for anxiety or anything like that.

TimoteoS

Awards
Ive taken Focus XT with Phenibut quite a few times, ranging in different doses. No issue's as far as I can tell. Def a nice combo!

juggernaut333

Awards
  • Established
Wow that sounds like an awful experience.

What is your previous "drug" history?
I think a few years on hard benzos/opiates, even several years later your gaba-ergic system is fried.
it does do alot of damage,but its not necessarily fried or irreperable.i can tell u from personal experience and bad judgement with with benzos over the course of a few years did **** up my gaba,among other im sure,systems.however with proper supplementation,diet,and exercise(along with of course not taking any naughty drugs)id say it took six months or so before i noticed a very marked difference all around.a year later and its surreal how much of a fog and messed up my brain was frmo bennies.wont ever touch em again.

phenibut is interesting stuff though..this thread makes me wanna bust out that half kilo i have sittin in my cupboard and tinker with it again.

just as an fyi,seems most ppl develop a tolerance to it pretty quick so seems best used sporadiclly.i know they were discussing things to cancel out this tolerance at avant,ill have to recheck and see if they found anything.

on point-id definately be careful how u use phen.just cuz its legal doesnt mean its not potent..it is.works nicely with theanine though imo.

NO HYPE

Awards
  • Established
Hey No Hype or whoever knows,

ALcar increases aco-something levels in the brain. Phenibut slows them down. My question is are there any known interactions that if you take phenibut , it might slow you down, and if you take alcar it might speed certain neurons up?:fart:

I might be off on this one but thats why im introducing this thread. Yes i searched for the answer, nothing, unless you can refer me to a link?

I took Phenibut last night and sleep like a baby! felt so good i might take it tonight. Today i didnt take my Alcar because i thought it could interfare with the phen buzz.

I also take biotest spike, which has subtitume(sp) and caffinine, taurine, nac, and creatine gluconate.This is science what were doing, so in this light were scientest.

smeton_yea.... pardon the delayed response.

It would be best to keep the phenibut for sleep and utilize the ALCAR and Sulbtiamine for an addition to a pre-workout supplement, or for focus or something.

ALCAR stimulates the growth of neurites within the brain. These neurites directly effect thought processing, reaction time, ect.

Acetylcholine synthesis is also adressed by ALCAR. This is key for proper neurotransmissions. I believe ALCAR increases dopamine production as well.

Most importantly.... ALCAR directly increases mitochondrial ENERGY production. It allows for fatty acid transport into the mitochondria.

I'm not sure if that helped any? :blink:

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yes now i understand it more. You seem to have notropicss and chemical reactions down good. Im sure you have a lot more knowledge also. Thank you!

Let me rephase the question with ane example. Say i took Phenibut on night 1 because i wanted assistance with sleep and stress reduction. The next morning would it be ok to take alcar? or would it cause a negative chemical reaction, from the phenibut the night before?

I dont mean to be negative but these chemicals are real and want to learn how to work them best.

NO HYPE

Awards
  • Established
yes now i understand it more. You seem to have notropicss and chemical reactions down good. Im sure you have a lot more knowledge also. Thank you!

Let me rephase the question with ane example. Say i took Phenibut on night 1 because i wanted assistance with sleep and stress reduction. The next morning would it be ok to take alcar? or would it cause a negative chemical reaction, from the phenibut the night before?

I dont mean to be negative but these chemicals are real and want to learn how to work them best.

Well, you should have no problems or adverse interactions from administering ALCAR and sulbutiamine in the morning.

The phenibut will basically block other neurotransmitters like Dopamine, Serotonin, Norepinepherine, ect. This is why it works so well as a sleep aid and as a stress reducer.

When you awaken, the ALCAR and sulbutiamine, will speed things up nicely. Just remember.... everything is dose dependant, and what works for one person, might be completely different for another. These substances are all endogneous to begin with, so just keep that in mind when trying new things. :thumbsup: