GlycerGrow..is this the "holy grail"??

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Just looks like a more convenient alternative to glycerin loading.

Glycerin loading gave me some great pumps, but the taste and the amount of water you had to mix it with made was something else.

security58

security58

Awards
really?? so would u recommend this product???

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
so is glycerin loading good or bad???
active ingredient in glycergrow is glycerol monostearate, which is a glycerin (glycerol) molecule bonded to a stearate ion.

you can buy glycerol monostearate in bulk from several of the board sponsors for a fraction of the cost. Mix it with some taurine and creatine for a synergistic effect.

glycerin loading, in a nutshell, isn't worth the effort. There's been a number of occaisions where I've barfed trying to down the stuff. Glycerin is a nasty, syrupy substance that you can buy at the drugstore. It's dangerous to consume, unless diluted in ample amounts of water.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Been using GlycerGrow for about 3 weeks.

It's not the holy grail, that's for sure.

But it does work very well with pumps, and muscle fullness.

I beleive the main ingredient is GMS, but it also has L-taurine and Electrolytes in the mix.

It has more than enough servings to last you 5 months, if you take it pre-workout only.

Just make sure to drink about 1-2 gallons of water on it, otherwise you will dehydrate.

jdev

Awards
  • Established
I capped some GMS i got from CNW. (CNW and NP offer GMS for about 20 bucks for a kilo) It seemed to pump pretty well in my most recent workout.