Mega TRN Ripped and LEAN

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  156 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.98%

Mega TRN Ripped and LEAN

Whats going on guys. So here is the deal. I know I am putting my self on a tight schedule, but I have 3 months to get a little bigger and just a dry ripped. I am doing a model shoot and want to look ripped. I was thinking of taking Mega TRN and possibly Orastan A by gaspari (any one heard anything). Right now I am doing Lifting 3 days a week full body and then dooing an hour and a half of boxing. Then the other thee days i do 2 hours of cardio split up into two sessions. So pretty much I have never taken these product but about a year ago i did do SD. I had great results with it. I am wondering if this is a good stack just to get the dry lean vascular look in the time i have. My diet is about 3000 calories a day. I am going to start limiting carbs to breakfast, pre and post. Also i am going to get the anabolic innovations protectant during my cycle. Am i missing any thing. Let me know what you guys think. I need to order all of my product and getstarted by next week. Thanks for all of your guys opinions. So any suggestion on product and dosing would be appreciated. Thanks
    :good:

2. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.86%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

what are your stats? As in age, weight, height, that sort of thing. And just to be sure, you don know what PCT is right?
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  156 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.98%

I am 25, 5 foot 7 160 and about 9% body fat. As for post cycle Iam going to run nolva and clom and then keep taking milk thistle and zma. That will be for about a month
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.86%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

unless you're extremely active, 3000 cals seems like quite a bit for only 160 pounds.

I'm 245 and i bulk on around 4000

Edit: Check out some articles on carb cycling diets, just do a search for it. Diet is the most important thing man, trn won't compensate for a poor diet.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  156 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.98%

Hi bud,
    My diet was given to me by a nutritionist and i would say i am very active. with more than 10 hrs of cardio per week. So i am not looking for infor on my diet but my supplements. Thanks though.
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

you wnat to get big but do ten hours of cardio a week?
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  156 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.98%

no i am not trying to get big.... i am just looking to get seriously ripped up. the cardio is a mix between all of the fighting and training. So if you read i am just looking for about 5 lbs of lean mass and drop my body fat down. So no i am not trying to get "big".
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.24%

TRn and Zol, I would bridge superdrol with it too during the cycle. If you have not yet done a cycle, I would stick to the ZOL/TRN and is that much cardio need for anyone? I have burnt a lot of BF% just by doing a very minimal cardio and eating clean whilst lifitng very heavy with low reps. Everyone is different I know. Best of luck mate.

At your weight 4mg TRN and 150-200mg ZOL for 4 weeks.
  9. Kyra Gracie= my future wife
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.5%

With that much cardio I wouldn't run superdrol. It killed my endurance at any more than 10 mg. At 10 mg I think it actually improved the endurance, but at 20 it hurt. At 30 I couldn't run very well because of the calf pumps.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  156 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.98%

Thanks guys thats helpfull. I was taking to one of my boys who did it but he ran it with methoxy tst. Do you think i can add that or is it not going to make a difference. Iheard alot of good from the tst and the trn. So im think with zol, a load of cardio and clean diet. Itll rock. Im thinking of running a log. Also he said to take it on an empthy stomach. is that cool or should i go with some food. Thanks you guys youve been awesome.
  11. Kyra Gracie= my future wife
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.5%

Take it with a meal that has fat in it. Another side effect that I noticed from the SD, if you decide to use it, at 20 mg or more if I don't have food in my stomach I get a nasty stomach ache. Especially when I'd wake up in the morning, not a good feeling.
  12. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

if youre gonna be doing a model shoot be prepared to wear makeup TRN will break your face out. I would put money on it.
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by bigman08
    Whats going on guys. So here is the deal. I know I am putting my self on a tight schedule, but I have 3 months to get a little bigger and just a dry ripped. I am doing a model shoot and want to look ripped. I was thinking of taking Mega TRN and possibly Orastan A by gaspari (any one heard anything).
    From what I've heard Orastan A is to Furazabol as Orastan E is to Winny.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  156 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.98%

Any one got any advice bout adding the methoxy tst to the stack for the four weeks. I keep hear good things about it.
  15. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%

Quote Originally Posted by bigman08
    Any one got any advice bout adding the methoxy tst to the stack for the four weeks. I keep hear good things about it.
    ive never tried it but from what i have read it seems very weak. some people really didnt notice anything from tst. If youre curious about it give it a try it might work for you real good. I for one, have no interest in it.
  16. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.63%

TST will give you a libido boost...
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  156 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.98%

dageko...what dosage should i be going at i heard 4 mg? is that good you think. How should i take them. Split them up trn tst 12 hours and zol 1 every 6 hrs? thans guys

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best ph for getting ripped and lean muscle
    By Gym4Life in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 06-22-2012, 01:15 PM
  2. Methoxy tst/ Mega-trn cycle and prednisone
    By PlateStacker in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-14-2007, 12:41 PM
  3. Finigenx and Mega-TRN
    By BHR84 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2