Mega TRN Ripped and LEAN

bigman08

Awards
Whats going on guys. So here is the deal. I know I am putting my self on a tight schedule, but I have 3 months to get a little bigger and just a dry ripped. I am doing a model shoot and want to look ripped. I was thinking of taking Mega TRN and possibly Orastan A by gaspari (any one heard anything). Right now I am doing Lifting 3 days a week full body and then dooing an hour and a half of boxing. Then the other thee days i do 2 hours of cardio split up into two sessions. So pretty much I have never taken these product but about a year ago i did do SD. I had great results with it. I am wondering if this is a good stack just to get the dry lean vascular look in the time i have. My diet is about 3000 calories a day. I am going to start limiting carbs to breakfast, pre and post. Also i am going to get the anabolic innovations protectant during my cycle. Am i missing any thing. Let me know what you guys think. I need to order all of my product and getstarted by next week. Thanks for all of your guys opinions. So any suggestion on product and dosing would be appreciated. Thanks
:good:

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
what are your stats? As in age, weight, height, that sort of thing. And just to be sure, you don know what PCT is right?

bigman08

Awards
I am 25, 5 foot 7 160 and about 9% body fat. As for post cycle Iam going to run nolva and clom and then keep taking milk thistle and zma. That will be for about a month

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
unless you're extremely active, 3000 cals seems like quite a bit for only 160 pounds.

I'm 245 and i bulk on around 4000

Edit: Check out some articles on carb cycling diets, just do a search for it. Diet is the most important thing man, trn won't compensate for a poor diet.

bigman08

Awards
Hi bud,
My diet was given to me by a nutritionist and i would say i am very active. with more than 10 hrs of cardio per week. So i am not looking for infor on my diet but my supplements. Thanks though.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you wnat to get big but do ten hours of cardio a week?

bigman08

Awards
no i am not trying to get big.... i am just looking to get seriously ripped up. the cardio is a mix between all of the fighting and training. So if you read i am just looking for about 5 lbs of lean mass and drop my body fat down. So no i am not trying to get "big".

Irish_Rogue

Awards
  • Established
TRn and Zol, I would bridge superdrol with it too during the cycle. If you have not yet done a cycle, I would stick to the ZOL/TRN and is that much cardio need for anyone? I have burnt a lot of BF% just by doing a very minimal cardio and eating clean whilst lifitng very heavy with low reps. Everyone is different I know. Best of luck mate.

At your weight 4mg TRN and 150-200mg ZOL for 4 weeks.

mywetnightmares

Kyra Gracie= my future wife
Awards
  • Established
With that much cardio I wouldn't run superdrol. It killed my endurance at any more than 10 mg. At 10 mg I think it actually improved the endurance, but at 20 it hurt. At 30 I couldn't run very well because of the calf pumps.

bigman08

Awards
Thanks guys thats helpfull. I was taking to one of my boys who did it but he ran it with methoxy tst. Do you think i can add that or is it not going to make a difference. Iheard alot of good from the tst and the trn. So im think with zol, a load of cardio and clean diet. Itll rock. Im thinking of running a log. Also he said to take it on an empthy stomach. is that cool or should i go with some food. Thanks you guys youve been awesome.

mywetnightmares

Kyra Gracie= my future wife
Awards
  • Established
Take it with a meal that has fat in it. Another side effect that I noticed from the SD, if you decide to use it, at 20 mg or more if I don't have food in my stomach I get a nasty stomach ache. Especially when I'd wake up in the morning, not a good feeling.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
if youre gonna be doing a model shoot be prepared to wear makeup TRN will break your face out. I would put money on it.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whats going on guys. So here is the deal. I know I am putting my self on a tight schedule, but I have 3 months to get a little bigger and just a dry ripped. I am doing a model shoot and want to look ripped. I was thinking of taking Mega TRN and possibly Orastan A by gaspari (any one heard anything).
From what I've heard Orastan A is to Furazabol as Orastan E is to Winny.

bigman08

Awards
Any one got any advice bout adding the methoxy tst to the stack for the four weeks. I keep hear good things about it.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any one got any advice bout adding the methoxy tst to the stack for the four weeks. I keep hear good things about it.
ive never tried it but from what i have read it seems very weak. some people really didnt notice anything from tst. If youre curious about it give it a try it might work for you real good. I for one, have no interest in it.

bigman08

Awards
dageko...what dosage should i be going at i heard 4 mg? is that good you think. How should i take them. Split them up trn tst 12 hours and zol 1 every 6 hrs? thans guys