Muscle Preservation

bulls**t

bulls**t

Awards
  • Established
Orthopedic Surgeon and PT both decided I need a minimum of 6 weeks off from lifting at all, no matter what.

Im going to start sprinting.

Any recomendations on what to take in the meantime to preserve what muscle I have now?

I was thinking this might be a useful application for BCAAs or even (gasp) Glutamine.

I have 3 bottles of powerfull and 1 bottle of Reloaded I was hoping to use when I was healed.

Its going to be a long 2 months.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Orthopedic Surgeon and PT both decided I need a minimum of 6 weeks off from lifting at all, no matter what.

Im going to start sprinting.

Any recomendations on what to take in the meantime to preserve what muscle I have now?

I was thinking this might be a useful application for BCAAs or even (gasp) Glutamine.

I have 3 bottles of powerfull and 1 bottle of Reloaded I was hoping to use when I was healed.

Its going to be a long 2 months.
Well, this might sound stupid, but I would use the Powerfull, as it will help with healing process I am sure. But take the same break as the doc told you though. Just my opinion. I had a friend who was taking steroids, broke his arm(I know, it's not at all the same substance) and healed so fast, that his doctor was wondering if something was wrong. Powerfull increases test, so I think that you would benefit from taking it..

Good luck