Thyro-Cuts II..good or no good?

  1. Thyro-Cuts II..good or no good?


    Hey people,

    S.A.N just came out with this thyro-cuts II and the description looks exactly potent from the way they describe the directions to take. Have anybody tried this before?

    I'm in the midst of a cut now...havin clean diet (ketosis) with sat and sun as carb-up day...cardio and weights training also in place...just looking to a fatburner to boost my cutting from presently a 4 pack to a 6 pack..my budget is 30 bucks for 1 month's supply...

    thanks in advance...


  2. What's "exactly potent" mean?

  3. like the description says that cannot use more than 1 cap in 6 hrs kinda thing...
    •   
       


  4. you mean EXTREMELY potent..?

  5. Yea I am wondering about this too? I want to give this a try paired with SAN Tight or Blaze.

  6. Post the ingredients.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by yeahright
    Post the ingredients.
    3,5 Diiodothyronine 100.00mcg

  8. This has been around for years. Used to be 50mcg. per cap, now looks like 100.

    PBL makes the same thing, called TRx. It has always had 100mcg. per.

    Its T4. Yes, it works. It kicks your body temp up and you lose fat. You also lose muscle. Thyroid meds make me have anxiety attacks, so I avoid them. YMMV.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Siznoyton
    This has been around for years. Used to be 50mcg. per cap, now looks like 100.

    PBL makes the same thing, called TRx. It has always had 100mcg. per.

    Its T4. Yes, it works. It kicks your body temp up and you lose fat. You also lose muscle. Thyroid meds make me have anxiety attacks, so I avoid them. YMMV.

    Actually it's T2. Thyroxine is T4. I have never used it before, but wanted to clear that up before he starts researching T4 by accident.

    Thermolife has a similar product dicana, that alot of people have had good results from. If I remember correctly they are not exactly the same though. But similar.

  10. getting reviews from people who used dicana...they had to double dose to get the positive effect...which IMO is too expensive as dicana don't come cheap in the first place...

    dicana and thyro-cuts uses 2 different items right?..then how can they be similar?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by RSX-S
    Actually it's T2. Thyroxine is T4. I have never used it before, but wanted to clear that up before he starts researching T4 by accident.

    Thermolife has a similar product dicana, that alot of people have had good results from. If I remember correctly they are not exactly the same though. But similar.
    Sorry, yes, this is correct its T2, not T4. I posted at 5am or something...wasn't thinking clearly.

    Dicana and Tricana are both metabolites of thyroid hormones. Tricana was VERY potent. Dicana seems to be less potent, but about as effective as T2.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by ZoMbSta

    dicana and thyro-cuts uses 2 different items right?..then how can they be similar?
    They are similar b/c they both modulate thyroid function, both are (supposedly) milder than T3, and both aren't supposed to cause rapid shutdown.

    This is all speculative, though, and people react very differently to thyroid meds.

    I have bad sides.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Siznoyton
    They are similar b/c they both modulate thyroid function, both are (supposedly) milder than T3, and both aren't supposed to cause rapid shutdown.

    This is all speculative, though, and people react very differently to thyroid meds.

    I have bad sides.
    what are the bad sides u experienced?

    and if they r equal in effectiveness...won't it be more economical to use thyro-cuts than dicana since its cheaper?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. First cycle i need help , good or no good?
    By jtooda in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-28-2012, 07:55 AM
  2. I made these burgers last night...good or no good?
    By LeeRoi in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 06-05-2009, 07:40 PM
  3. Turbulence training? Good, or no?
    By someguy1984 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-01-2009, 11:57 PM
  4. HCG good or no good?
    By alchy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-08-2008, 10:52 PM
  5. SAN Tight + SAN Thyro Cuts II
    By muscle_tank in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-16-2003, 11:38 AM
Log in
Log in