Should I take any supplements or stay natural on this bulk?

Jon629

Jon629

Awards
Well first off im 19 6 foot 175 not very big. I was about 195 then lost the weight due a football injury and couldnt work out for a while and stopped eating big. I kno bulking up is all about calories and eating big I was just wondering if you guys would recommend any supplements to speed up the bulk. I was thinking of activate with some protein or should i just stick to the protein and weight gainer shakes? Any input too on a suggested workout routine for bulking while not "on" would be very much appreciated.

Thanks guys look forward to your opinions!

MuZI

MuZI

Awards
Although Activate is amazing I would hold out for a little while and pick up some creatine instead.

MAN Sports Orotine is nice... Xceed is good... Xplode Reload is grand. :)

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Well, to make sure your recovery goes well, assuming you are not 100% recovered some cissus, multi, along with some creatine should do the trick.

Jon629

Jon629

Awards
ok guys thanks for your feedback...ill def get some cissus but I am def a non responder to creatine mono. I heard the non responders are getting gains off of cee and i heard people at my gym saying sizeon gave them good gains. Any input on that?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
According to reviews, I concluded that CEE and creatine gluconate are pretty much the same. I didn't try CG, but CEE works very well, I am convinced as I tried it already.

dr ozz

dr ozz

Awards
CEE is the only creatine I respond to(very well to). I tried them all at all doses and nothing! CEE 3-4 g pre-workout rocks! Nutraplanets mass-pump stack(CEE, AEE, CM) 19,90$ and its gr8!!!

Ozz

Jon629

Jon629

Awards
Ok guys thanks alot for all your help i think im going to go with some cissus and the mass pump stack from nutraplanet....Thanks.....this site is the best!

dr ozz

dr ozz

Awards
You do that, and keep us posted. I like to hear how you respond to the mass-pump stack! I love it! Good luck!

Ozz

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys thanks alot for all your help i think im going to go with some cissus and the mass pump stack from nutraplanet....Thanks.....this site is the best!

Great choices bro!