DHEA solubility

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am looking to DHEA to my TRT protocol. I am only looking to dose at 50mg/d.

My buddy Matt carries his CNW DHEA Powder [25 Grams] - $9.99. This is so cost effective I cannot see buying capped product.

I have 3 sizes (all too big) of Cap-m-Quick complete sets and don't want to buy another one or really want to mess with filler.

I thought of just producing a solution/suspension in EVOO at 25mg/ml to 50mg/ml.

Anyway...DHEA solubility?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I dunno about for an oral solution - but it worked fine in Penetrate for transdermal application.
(Got quite a bit in a bottle too - like 15+ grams.)

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
I'd go transdermal. I have heard oral bioavailability is pretty poor.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
It's most sol in alcohol (and ether) for trans but you'd be surprised how orally active it is too. I usually just eat it and it feels pretty strong, even under 200mg.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I am looking to DHEA to my TRT protocol. I am only looking to dose at 50mg/d.

My buddy Matt carries his CNW DHEA Powder [25 Grams] - $9.99. This is so cost effective I cannot see buying capped product.

I have 3 sizes (all too big) of Cap-m-Quick complete sets and don't want to buy another one or really want to mess with filler.

I thought of just producing a solution/suspension in EVOO at 25mg/ml to 50mg/ml.

Anyway...DHEA solubility?
I personally wouldn't worry about solubility. Just give it a good shake and it should fall into a suspension just fine. You may dissolve it in a small amount of alcohol first before adding it to your oil, at least that's what I would do. My last batch of Nolva was done that way in grapeseed oil. Worked like a charm. But yeah, I take my DHEA orally with a noticeable effect at 100mg ed. I have heard some of it's metabolites are less orally active such as 7-OXO so I always use it transdermally. FWIW

NO HYPE

Awards
  • Established
I personally wouldn't worry about solubility. Just give it a good shake and it should fall into a suspension just fine. You may dissolve it in a small amount of alcohol first before adding it to your oil, at least that's what I would do. My last batch of Nolva was done that way in grapeseed oil. Worked like a charm. But yeah, I take my DHEA orally with a noticeable effect at 100mg ed. I have heard some of it's metabolites are less orally active such as 7-OXO so I always use it transdermally. FWIW

Good info bp.... :thumbsup:

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd go transdermal. I have heard oral bioavailability is pretty poor.
Just for ****s and giggles.

Penatrate is $13.00 for 240ml = $0.05/ml
DHEA $10.00 for 25g = $0.40/g or $0.02/50mg

$0.07/50mg/ml = Cost analysis 71% for carrier and 29% for active

Key word analysis ;)

I have grown so tired of TD's. I desire more invasive action :)

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
You could look into a DHEA supposetory?

I'm sure Motiv8er will serve as the administrator of said DHEA supposetory...

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
"Oral absorbtion of DHEA is excellent. The volume of distribution is 17.0-38.5 L"

http://www.tidesoflife.com/dhea_basic_information.htm

I don't know what's wrong with the link, but I was just on the page.
Excellent, what does that equate to in percentages. From what I have read, it ranges from 3% to excellent to unknown.

I hear you B, the whole "it puts the lotion on its skin" thing gets played out kinda quick. Works though. I could have sworn I experienced some localized fat loss at application sites.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
:icon_lol:

The good Doc loves me.
Yeah, but you're pushin' it buddy! :p

I still remember those silly pics you put up naming me as the most gay looking one... it's a good thing I love you. ;)

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
so just shakin it up in oil should be fine?
Yes. As long as it's well dispersed and not too clumpy, it doesn't matter what it's in. Even distilled water would be fine.

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
Good deal. Thanks D! Last time I capped 'em & I had to use a filler. It wasn't that bad using a coffe grinder to mix it, but this would be a whole lot easier.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
You could look into a DHEA supposetory?

I'm sure Motiv8er will serve as the administrator of said DHEA supposetory...
Glad I caught this...

I know coming from the U where you graduated, reeding an righting wernt heavly stressd. But if you red mine PMACIC threadz, you wood cee it was me who was plezured, not hern.

LOL :bb2:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I didn't graduate from The U, Motiv8.

Good to hear you were pleasured.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date