Who's your favorite protein powder maker????

Which is your favortie powder

• All The Whey

Votes: 43 10.1%
  • Optimum Nutrition 100% whey

Votes: 236 55.5%
  • Met-RX

Votes: 8 1.9%
  • EAS

Votes: 15 3.5%
  • Higher Power

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Beverly International

Votes: 20 4.7%
  • MRM Metabolic whey

Votes: 4 0.9%
  • Muscle Milk

Votes: 64 15.1%
  • BSN Syntha-6

Votes: 26 6.1%
  • Iron Tek Essential Natural

• Iss Research Whey Matrix

• Total voters
Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
You forgot Anabolic Innovations, they get my vote!

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Bump to Anabolic Innovations. Top tier. The flavors are fantastuliscious.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That makes 3 for 3! AI for me too. I tried like five or six flavors and pretty much like them all (some more than others of course).

ultraman

Awards
  • Established
What about Champion Pure Whey and Dymatize Elite? :food:

fbxdan

fbxdan

Awards
  • Established
What about Champion Pure Whey and Dymatize Elite? :food:
I always go with Dymatize. Cafe Mocha is a delicious protein at a decent price. I haven't tried Champion's whey but i like their ultramet

uhockey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dymatize for cheap WPC
Designer Supplements or Xtreme Formulations for Casein
Primaforce or Ergopharm for WPI

animalXXX

Awards
Muscle Milk + milk + raw oats for meal replacement while bulking
American Whey WPI Chocolate for after workout(it tastes awsome)
Chocolate IntraPro by Gaspari for meal replacement while dieting

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like the Peanut Butter & the Chocolate Peanut Butter best. They offer free samples and a discount for your first order.

Whey Protein Isolate Concentrate Powder Bodybuilding Anabolic Innovations EXCELL Cookies optimum, diet, supplements, bodybuilders, nutrition, athletes - Samples

For $5 you get 3 samples to test AND 10 Discount code . . . Please indicate in the Comments section when ordering the 3 samples you would like. You may choose from the various protein powder flavors or EXCELL flavors. FREE shipping.
When you receive your samples you will also receive a discount code for 10% off your next purchase in addition to getting your $5 back with that order.
Each person may only get 1 sample pack. If you would like samples of all the flavors please click on 'Sample Packs' on the left side of the page and place your order there.
Add the Tester Sample to your cart and at check out please list the 3 samples you would like in the Comments Section.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Iron-tek. Never tried Anabolic Innovations, though.

maxfeez

maxfeez

Awards

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think my samples were of the Whey Blend and that is what I usually order. It mixes very well and remember reading that other guys think it mixes well too.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pro Rated at Costco - 6lbs/$27 tax included.

Amino profile is as good or better than most. Taste? This is not a gourmet meal its a pre/post workout shake.

I have yet to find anything that is so exceptionally better or cheaper that is worth an additional 25% for shipping.

My wife ships mine from the store to my pantry twice weekly for free.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pro Rated at Costco - 6lbs/$27 tax included.

Amino profile is as good or better than most. Taste? This is not a gourmet meal its a pre/post workout shake.

I have yet to find anything that is so exceptionally better or cheaper that is worth an additional 25% for shipping.

My wife ships mine from the store to my pantry twice weekly for free.
Do you rip ass from this stuff? I have tried cheap whey before and it made me drop ass all day :gas:

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What makes you think it's cheap. Like I said it compares content and cost wise. I just don't want to pay $6-10 to ship something I can have placed in my pantry for free.

I have used it for years and no problems at all even at 6 servings a day.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will have to admit that this sounds like a pretty good deal then :thumbsup:

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
What makes you think it's cheap. Like I said it compares content and cost wise. I just don't want to pay $6-10 to ship something I can have placed in my pantry for free.

I have used it for years and no problems at all even at 6 servings a day.
Does in come in vanilla or just chocolate?

I see a potential Costco run in my near future. I have a membership but never go there cause I end up spending way too much on way too much. :D I'll go in with $30 cash only and snag me some ass droppin whey!

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I like AI's Choc. & PB whey as #1, ON's double rich chocolate whey is a close second.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does in come in vanilla or just chocolate?

I see a potential Costco run in my near future. I have a membership but never go there cause I end up spending way too much on way too much. :D I'll go in with $30 cash only and snag me some ass droppin whey!
Yup. Not the best tasting proteins, I promise. Vanilla is less favorable of the two to me. But I've put much nastier stuff in my mouth on purpose before. $27 AZ tax included.

*Disclaimer: Always support your local board sponsors.

*Unless of course you have child support payments for two, braces payments for two, gymnastics, a 5yo that grows out of clothes faster then she wears them out.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Yup. Not the best tasting proteins, I promise. Vanilla is less favorable of the two to me.
Flavor is no real biggy when you are adding bananas, blueberries, oats etc. etc but chocolate doesn't work for me in that regard.

I've put much nastier stuff in my mouth on purpose before.
Oh behave!

*Disclaimer: Always support your local board sponsors.

*Unless of course you have child support payments for two, braces payments for two, gymnastics, a 5yo that grows out of clothes faster then she wears them out.
I do, when I can, but I too have chitlans to support and dam are teenagers eating me out of house and home! :D

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I do, when I can, but I too have chitlans to support and dam are teenagers eating me out of house and home!
Have you found their father yet? Maybe he could help out some :icon_lol:

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Have you found their father yet? Maybe he could help out some :icon_lol:
LOL. It's their mothers that are AWOL! :D

Except my current wife. She is a saint. Literally. God bless her, I would be lost without that woman. :)

Oats n' chicken

Awards
Anabolic Innovations looks like they got some awesome protein. Nice flavors I've never tried/seen before. Where is the products being shipped from? The east coast? I'd order from them if I lived closer, probibly will in the next few years and I'll be sure to pick up a 15lbs bag of mud slide mocha!:woohoo:

I usually pick ON Whey-48$, and 6$ shipping. + like another 150$ in random supps!:study:

Time to go - :clean:

Sendo

Awards
I like all the whey's protein. I get the flavorless stuff, mix it with a packet of kool aid and a tiny bit of splenda. With this combo I have a vast assortment of flavors for me to choose from. Each shake tastes more like a smoothie than like a shake.

I love it.

CallmeClark

Awards
  • Established
Aww, c'mon guys! Where's Muscletech?! I know I know... no one likes 'em. lol But, the Nitro-tech really works. I'm proof! lol

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
...Never tried Ai's protein....almost through the 20 lbs of wpc from atw

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I opened this thead and read the first 4 posts and thought WOW these guys are AWESOME!

NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE A board sposor, namely me :) is getting the HECK pimped out of his Protein Powder and I am VERY VERY happy guys thank you.

Then a MOD comes on and talks about a NON board sponsor :nutkick: Thanks buddy lol

CROWLER

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I have only tried EAS and ON in this list, but I can say that my favorite is probably chocolate mint by Cytosport.I haven't tried AI's whey, so I dont say they're better, but next order will prob. be AI's whey. Then I will be able to judge. I wont be able to decide there are so many flavours ;)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anabolic Innovations looks like they got some awesome protein. Nice flavors I've never tried/seen before. Where is the products being shipped from? The east coast? I'd order from them if I lived closer, probibly will in the next few years and I'll be sure to pick up a 15lbs bag of mud slide mocha!:woohoo:

I usually pick ON Whey-48$, and 6$ shipping. + like another 150$ in random supps!:study:

Time to go - :clean:
AI ships from right oustide of Tampa, FL...and they're pretty quick about shipping out orders.

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
AI PB and PB/Choc definitely my favs, Mocha mud slide taste very close to coffee but is still good! The Isolate cost a lot more then the Blend but it does mix much better! I always buy both.

Favorite Cassiens are Biotest Metobolic Drive and Matrix, Muscle milk I consider more of an MRP but it's not even close to the taste of Biotest!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
AI PB and PB/Choc definitely my favs, Mocha mud slide taste very close to coffee but is still good! The Isolate cost a lot more then the Blend but it does mix much better! I always buy both.

Favorite Cassiens are Biotest Metobolic Drive and Matrix, Muscle milk I consider more of an MRP but it's not even close to the taste of Biotest!
I prefer not to encourage Biotest. This company does not really have a good reputation. I didn't tried any of their products, but it looks like they put out a lot of crappy products...

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Then a MOD comes on and talks about a NON board sponsor :nutkick: Thanks buddy lol
Oh man! Well, you are right, my wife is a NON board sponsor. I'll give you that.
When she offered me the free shipping, personally delivered into my pantry, and sometimes directly into my shaker...come one. So I'm in bed the the competition. You can change this at any time. No arm twisting involved

Suuport your local board sponsors unless you sleep with the other guys ;)

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I opened this thead and read the first 4 posts and thought WOW these guys are AWESOME!

NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE A board sposor, namely me :) is getting the HECK pimped out of his Protein Powder and I am VERY VERY happy guys thank you.

CROWLER
Yea i started this thread in search of a new protein powder. I have used almost all that I listed. I also really wanted a peanut butter or coffe flavor, and I'll be damned I found both that look like they are getting great reviews.....Well Crowler if I get this and it tastes good u guys over there at AI can plan on getting $50~$100 of my money each month......lol

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
I prefer not to encourage Biotest. This company does not really have a good reputation. I didn't tried any of their products, but it looks like they put out a lot of crappy products...
It has nothing to do with encouragement, Metabolic Drive is the best tasting protien powder hands down!!!!!!! Nothing comes close, I'm not a Biotest fan in anyway but I find it interesting that you'd say they have crappy products but you've never tried them?? I'm not pushing it, I'm just stating my opinion based on trying just about every protien out there.
Most of thier products are straight forward, creatine mono, zma, etc and the other "cutting edge" products seem to get very good reviews. I've tried a few and haven't been overly impressed except with Mag10 which was some good stuff. A lot of it is overpriced, but the protien is priced competitively and is incredible. Personally I wouldn't knock something unless you've tried it, ie I will never give Muscletech or EAS another penny, these are things I've tried that I find truely crappy, I tested them, they suck imo so now I have an opinion based on experience. You've expressed your opinion based on ??? hear say?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
It has nothing to do with encouragement, Metabolic Drive is the best tasting protien powder hands down!!!!!!! Nothing comes close, I'm not a Biotest fan in anyway but I find it interesting that you'd say they have crappy products but you've never tried them?? I'm not pushing it, I'm just stating my opinion based on trying just about every protien out there.
Most of thier products are straight forward, creatine mono, zma, etc and the other "cutting edge" products seem to get very good reviews. I've tried a few and haven't been overly impressed except with Mag10 which was some good stuff. A lot of it is overpriced, but the protien is priced competitively and is incredible. Personally I wouldn't knock something unless you've tried it, ie I will never give Muscletech or EAS another penny, these are things I've tried that I find truely crappy, I tested them, they suck imo so now I have an opinion based on experience. You've expressed your opinion based on ??? hear say?

Well, based on what I have read, I have heard that a lot of their products are real bad, like myozap, spike, .... I do not know how they work for me. I know that. But my point was that they make shady products, and I will try some Designer supps ' s products, as all , I repeat, all their products have good reviews, and the ones I have tried, I have had good experience with them. Okay, I didn't tried them, true. I don't encourage them, just like I wouldn't buy a salad at McDonald's... I have tried a lot of whey, EAS, all flavours, Cytosport, all flavours, Iron-tek, straberry, interactive vanilla, MRM vanilla, ON smores, Champion nutrition all flavours except vanilla etc.... I just wanted to point out how much Cytosport is good. Don't be so aggresive, bro...

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
Lol, sorry if I came off overly aggressive it just bugs me when someone starts slamming something they haven't tried. Can't really compare supps to Mcdonalds! Spike is great imo, I wouldn't call Biotest shady, I think they get aggressive on price with new products and over hype them but so does everyone else, anyway the whole point is their Cassien is the Bomb! I'm searching for something better but have had no luck!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Lol, sorry if I came off overly aggressive it just bugs me when someone starts slamming something they haven't tried. Can't really compare supps to Mcdonalds! Spike is great imo, I wouldn't call Biotest shady, I think they get aggressive on price with new products and over hype them but so does everyone else, anyway the whole point is their Cassien is the Bomb! I'm searching for something better but have had no luck!
Allright, it's cool ;) If I may suggest, DS's protein looks to have good reviews. I was selected as a tester, but never got the samples :( I will prob. buy some pretty soon.

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
Allright, it's cool ;) If I may suggest, DS's protein looks to have good reviews. I was selected as a tester, but never got the samples :( I will prob. buy some pretty soon.
Same here, I was very disapointed I was looking forward to trying it. I went to buy it but they priced it pretty high!! So I'll pass until they bring the price down to a more competitive mark.

maxfeez

maxfeez

Awards
i just received my order from atw. i have to tell you it was perfect. im lactose so i mix with water. it was easily mixed and went down great. choc/org mmm, is what i bought.
i should receive my sample from ai soon. cant wait :food:

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
ATW looks very good... The only downside is that I live in Can, and shipping costs are astronomical :(

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
OP is good but I luv all the wheys customer service and they always have a sale going

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
OP is good but I luv all the wheys customer service and they always have a sale going
psssh... ATW has nothing on Anabolic Innovation's customer service.

Crowler waxed my truck last weekend for god's sake.

SHAMELESS PLUG FOR ANABOLIC INNOVATIONS

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Is that what you are calling it now a day your 'truck' ?

CROWLER