shelf life of UA
- 05-13-2003, 01:57 PM
- 05-15-2003, 02:38 AM
If it was in a cool, dry place...yeah, should be good to go...
- 05-15-2003, 02:40 AM
'Bout time, dickbag. Wanna finish off the rest of that bunk you sent me.
05-15-2003, 02:45 AM
05-17-2003, 03:46 AM
How about if it has been encapsulated, but for about 1.5 years? (Cool and dry). Does it really just depend on the amount of moisture?
05-17-2003, 06:23 PM
Yeah, most supplements have a pretty long shelf life. For example, I am looking at a bottle of UCP-1 and its expiration is 04/05. Just the air inside the bottle and capsules will work against a substance over time. I wouldn't say it went bad.. but its potency might be decreased. Suppose it depends on what your talking about though.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Skark in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-24-2003, 11:37 AM
- By Iron Warrior in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 10-22-2003, 10:59 PM
- By u5711 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-22-2003, 06:15 PM
- By steeltown in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-02-2003, 07:20 PM
- By BigVrunga in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 04-09-2003, 12:26 AM