BSN & Ronnie !! Jay spanked that !@#

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Men this may make some people mad but WTF . I said it a hundred times BSN SUCKS!!!!!!!! Ronnie should have called IBE!!! I know all you youngsters think BSN is great b/c you read it or you got so bloated and think that looks good.
Don't get the wrong idea I love Ronnie, the man is a hero to the sport. But if you seen him you know what Im talking about. Im very sorry that he lost but that just shows how S^%#@ BSN is . If I offened anyone Im not sorry because BSN SUCKS!!!!!!!!!! :FUfinger: BSN

Rhyalus

Rhyalus

Awards
  • Established
What did I miss? What does BSN have to do with Ronnie losing?

R

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
You think he actually takes that stuff and that BSN had something to do with him losing?
Btw, this isn't BB.com and we don't really need all these "this company sucks" threads imo.

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You think he actually takes that stuff and that BSN had something to do with him losing?
Btw, this isn't BB.com and we don't really need all these "this company sucks" threads imo.
Forgive me you must be a BSN user.

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
BSN is definitely not the reason he lost, sounds more like a personel attack on BSN, but everyone is entitled to their opinion, I use no-xplode for the past few years and love it...

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ARE YOU ****ING REE-TAARRDD-ED?

If you seriously think Ronnie Lost due to BSN not working properly, You're A retard.

BSN is for younguns. Ronnie shows off the product and the kids buy it. If you believe Ronnie made it to 295-300 lbs with BSN you're the most ignorant and uninformed idiot alive.

Ronnie doesn't use BSN products, He just cashes their checks.

Status
Not open for further replies.